Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I caved: Bought NO2. How do I Dose this ?

AMGETR

So today I had to hit up GNC for some shakers, and at the same time I ran accross a widely-talked-about supplement called NO2. Talked about on these forums, of course.

So I picked it up. MRI NO2. 1500MG/tab.

The recommended dose is:
200lbs< 8 tabs daily
200lbs> 10 tabs daily

What's a good dose for me? I never deal with labelled recommended doses, as it's geared towards those with no prior workout experience, and so on.

Anyone give advice on any doses they've used in the past?

AMGETR said:
So today I had to hit up GNC for some shakers, and at the same time I ran accross a widely-talked-about supplement called NO2. Talked about on these forums, of course.

So I picked it up. MRI NO2. 1500MG/tab.

The recommended dose is:
200lbs< 8 tabs daily
200lbs> 10 tabs daily

What's a good dose for me? I never deal with labelled recommended doses, as it's geared towards those with no prior workout experience, and so on.

Anyone give advice on any doses they've used in the past?

Take 4 in the morning, then 4 with lunch, then when they are gone spend 20% of the money and buy the L-Arginine 1000's, does the same thing.

indy69camaro said:
Take 4 in the morning, then 4 with lunch, then when they are gone spend 20% of the money and buy the L-Arginine 1000's, does the same thing.

This is true, alot cheaper and are the same thing. Actually works a little better IMO.

8 tabs is good for a guy my size 170 lbs. if you are over 200 i suggest 10 tabs. i found that no2 gives some of the best pumps you can get including aas in the mix, they are just not as long lasting and you don't get the same gains. still long before i would even think about aas i must say i was happy with no2 though it is pricey, and creatine never worked for me if that matters to you. though they say that you can stack the two. you should buy the book for a dollar its the same company that makes the n02, the dude explains every thing about n02 and how it compares to steroids

I used the stuff and I gotta say I really liked it. I also read the book and there are some really good points in it. Althought next time I'm going to just buy regular L-arginine because my work out partner took that while I was taking NO2 and he had same gains and such as me but he spent 1/2 the money.

No2 is good shit but L-arginine is same as long as taken more frequently.

IMHO

Like I said, I don't do supplements. I do gear. But I'm off for 6 months. I need something in the meantime. I'm going into withdrawl here. haha

Top Bottom