Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me choose casein protein

Mustermann

What is a good casein protein? I know that you needto look for the isolate when it comes to whey protein instead ofconcentrate. Is there such a difference between all casein proteins,or they are all the same? Which one you use?

The brand does not really matter. What you should focus on are the ingredients. Make sure there are no unnecessary additives and no sweeteners, and you should be fine.

The brand doesn't matter. What matters is in the ingredients list.

A good casein supplement should nothing more then calcium caseinate or micellar casein, natural flavours, artificial sweeteners and maybe salt, cocoa powder, soy lechitin etc. in the ingredients list.

Go to your local supplement shop and read the ingredients list on a couple different casein supplements and get whichever one doesn't have any filler or junk ingredients.

It is not going to matter much as long as it isn't loaded with a bunch of artificial garbage ingredients. Personally I just stick with a whey isolate.

Top Bottom