Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate

buff12

im sure this has been asked a few times, i just didnt see any posts. Has anyone heard when hcgenerate will be back in stock? I have only heard good things about it and i want to load up on a few bottles.

Last I asked about it on Monday of this week I was told it would be another 10 days or so. Trust me, there are quite a few of us chomping at the bit. I have been watching and waiting since early March. I am waiting to start a Beast run but won't without it. I did my Diesel run at the beginning of the year doubling up on Bridge. Great product but just not the same as HCGEN. I know this much, if ND2 wasn't the awesome brother that he is (and he is!) i'd be pissed. But you just can't get mad at a guy who cares that much and works that hard. Props to ya Brother Nathan!

im sure this has been asked a few times, i just didnt see any posts. Has anyone heard when hcgenerate will be back in stock? I have only heard good things about it and i want to load up on a few bottles.
yup lots of people have been waiting but it will be here soon, I suggest you order as soon as you see them because they go quick I have been waiting since early march as well and know I will be picking up some more. I heard Nathan was ordering more than usual but I would not be surprised to see this big order disappear almost as quick lol.

Top Bottom