Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having some Real Customer Service Issues with NTBM...

For sure. LOVE reading threads like this before good ole hoss has to jump in. i don't like to read the issues but KNEW I would see this resolved.

I made a order and always get within 3-4 business days. Orders have been flawless and I consider myself lucky.

I had trouble with the MEGA Corportations like bb.com etc before. Nathan and his crew will make it right with you. Great Company, Great products and great service.

edit: anybody who says OH a rep is posting this... My answer = I don't get paid $ to help with questions, advice and promote deals. I get paid in supplements and will never look back. I still purchase supplements from the company out of my pocket.

yeah pm me, MA, steve or email them. They have been taking pictures of each order before they seal it. keep us posted bud.

-Hoss

why post a complain to the forums without even dropping a PM to a rep ?

people complain that the board has reps, yet when they run into problems they don't use them. you will get your stuff, if its out of stock then you will either have to wait or pick something else. its that simple. no different than shopping anywhere else.

why post a complain to the forums without even dropping a PM to a rep ?

people complain that the board has reps, yet when they run into problems they don't use them. you will get your stuff, if its out of stock then you will either have to wait or pick something else. its that simple. no different than shopping anywhere else.

Well, let me remind you that my issue has been resolved, and I will from here on out vouch for NTBM and it's employees that that will come through. They are reputable.

But with all due respect, I had been emailing customer support for nearly a month, and I don't know who the reps are. I honestly didn't know MA was a rep, and I've been in touch with him for awhile. So why not post a thread. I don't believe I've made one complaint about this board having reps. I didn't know who they all are, because nearly everyone on this site is a big supporter of NTBM. Sometimes it's difficult to tell whether you're a supporter or actually a rep.

I knew if I made a topic reps would show up. People are too quick to get defensive and then attack the one making the complaint. If it's a bullshit complaint or someone's bitching, yeah, light em up. However, taking an offensive stance against someone who is trying to handle a legitimate complaint in a professional manner does not bode well.

Not everyone is guilty of this but I see it occasionally. Steve I respect your opinion and while I don't know you well, I've read many of your posts and I know you really know your shit. But this is my stance.

NTBM always comes through on their customers orders. I myself have experience it many times. The bottom line is they take care of us and you will receive your products. Don't wait last minute like I did. I always Pre-order now and stock up on Supps I know gets sold out very fast.

I don't think you guys get it though. I was erroneously shipped only one of the items I purchased. The packing slip and email notifications indicated that, to me, there was a mix up and the suppliers thought that I had been shipped everything. I bought them all on the same day, they were ALL in stock.

I don't know if there is confusion regarding what happened but it seems like some of you are taking the stance that the fault is on me. Sorry guys that won't fly with me.

But let me assert, MA and NTBM have taken care of the error and my item is now being shipped to me as I type this. So all is now well

...and you can always PM me (anyone) for NTBM or Mr.Supps issues, yes I am a rep for both, as well as a few other reps here (too many to list...but I'm sure you know who they are) and we will take care of all of you. The first step is always emailing Lindsay, Sean, or Shanna (Angel) at [email protected].

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

need2 allways does come through and there are some great people behind them like ma, and others.

but i will say this , need2build has changed alot.......some good and some not so good. i for one love need2build an will always support them, and no im not a rep but have been on need2's site for a while. need2build was awsome at shiping ther product and for alot, still are....but for some ,including myself its has been hit or miss lately. i know that the company has exploded and is getting bigger all the time, but bigger isnt always better and i think thats what were seeing now.....i dont doubt that eventually we will see the original need2build come back around, but it will take time. and im sure if everyone sticks it out theres only great things to be seen and had.

Top Bottom