Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has Anyone Actually Used Oxsoralenno Tanning?

HamsterHider

I AMGETTING A SCRIPT FOR IT ON MONDAY AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS ACTUALLY USED IT FOR TANNING.

CHEERS

Last edited:
I think you mean the drug Trisoralen or Trioxalen. They come in 5 mg tabs. You have to take 10mg about 2 hours before you tan. They're awesome. One tanning session is like goin 3 times. Just make sure you wear sunglasses because it makes your eyes sensitive to sunlight.

NO I MEANT OXSORALEN . TRISORALEN HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AS I FOUND OUT TODAY AT THE PHARMACY WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET THAT SCRIPT FILLED. SO I DID SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT THIS DRUG IS USED FOR THE SAME THING AND AM PICKING THE SCRIPT UP MONDAY. ANYONE ANYONE ANYONE?

I'm as pale as they come - nearly albino. I tried to go tanning for months and didn't change color at all, but my wallet did get lighter.

I looked into that stuff and just ran into study after study that showed it wasn't so good.
the problem is that it stimulates you to grow more... and I apologize ahead of time for fucking pu the words on this - I'm sick right now and running on half the cylinders - but it creates new malanin - I think it called them melacytes?
anyway, these new spots of pigment centers when hit with UV were like a crazy amount more (hundreds of times) likely to turn into a malignant tumor than normally induced ones.

instead of reading a sick guy on the net trying to recall it, look it up yourself - but it scared me away from it.
I'll stick to being sickly looking but alive.

chicks may dig a tan, but they hate dudes with growths.

I'd try taking some L-tyrosine before I used it... Happy is right about melanoma being increased.

Rich

i've used it before...i think it works great...i got tanned as hell in a very short amount of time....btw oxsoralen..trisoralen, and trioxalen all have the same shit in them.

but watch out about being in the sun to much...like hardasrock said wear sunglasses

oxsoralen/trisoralen are the same thing. I have used it several times. I got the best result on my first course with much less dramatic results with subsequent use.

My skin looks fine - no blotchiness or anything. I have extremely fair colouring so I don't really tan naturally. The oxsoralen gave me a base tan which I was then able to build upon. If you are extremely fair then I strongly endorse it.

Top Bottom