Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gut Health by RPN

lacoste

Anyone tried this stuff or just KE99 ( Lactobacillus Casei) in general. Its a probiotic that is supposed to help with digestion. I dont think the RPN version is dosed high enough because all of the othere KE99 supps have 5x the amount. But more is not always better. On another forum many guys have said it helped immensely with bloating and gas. But you never know if its BS and I find the knowledge pool on elite is by far the best. Thanks.

lacoste said:
Anyone tried this stuff or just KE99 ( Lactobacillus Casei) in general. Its a probiotic that is supposed to help with digestion. I dont think the RPN version is dosed high enough because all of the othere KE99 supps have 5x the amount. But more is not always better. On another forum many guys have said it helped immensely with bloating and gas. But you never know if its BS and I find the knowledge pool on elite is by far the best. Thanks.

i'd like to see more info about this...sounds interesting.

looks pretty poor for a probiotic. Lots out there. Jarrow makes some good ones. You want one with several different organism strains and at least around 4 billion organisms in a serving.

I take Natural Factors Ultimate Probiotic 12/12 Formula.
It has 12 organism strains with 12 billion active cells.
For anyone not taking a probiotic...DO IT! It's easy, cheap and great for healthy intestines. I would also add psyllium husk to your diet. Take that an hour after your breakfast and vitamins/other supps...do not take psyllium with your vitamins/supps!

ceo said:
looks pretty poor for a probiotic. Lots out there. Jarrow makes some good ones. You want one with several different organism strains and at least around 4 billion organisms in a serving.

For anyone not taking a probiotic...DO IT! It's easy, cheap and great for healthy intestines. I would also add psyllium husk to your diet. Take that an hour after your breakfast and vitamins/other supps...do not take psyllium with your vitamins/supps!
Thanks bro Ill check that out.

ceo said:
For anyone not taking a probiotic...DO IT! It's easy, cheap and great for healthy intestines.

Do you get any gas from this? I tried a probiotic once and was farting like a packmule all day long. Never tried any others tho...

Top Bottom