Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guarana for fat loss?

Prodigieux

I wanted to add something to my supplement stack thatwill work for fat loss, and I have seen these little bottles withliquid Guarana from Athletic Nutrition. How much fat loss can Iexpect with it? Is this Guarana effective for fat loss?

It won't do much for fat loss, as this is basically a naturally occurring stimulant (it contains caffeine), so it will be rather useless. Besides, it is always a bad idea to lose weight with the use of stimulants - they cause side effects, their results are not long lasting, and over time your body will grow tolerant to them. Besides, stimulants can increase your cortisol levels, which in turn decrease muscle mass due to the fact that his is a catabolic hormone.

If you want something truly effective for fat loss, Cardarine GW or SR9009 would be a much better choice. They will effectively burn fat and improve your athletic performance, which will allow to lose even more weight. The best part about them is that they are non-hormonal and they are not stims. So there will be no side effects to be concerned about.

It is a waste of time and money. For real fat loss try this stack:

Cardarine 20mg per day
N2Slin 1-2 tabs before meals

eat in a deficit and exercise everyday

Save your money. Questions like this are posted literally every single day.

Guarana naturally contains high levels of caffeine. While caffeine is great for cutting appetite, it doesn't burn body fat.

If you are looking for something to cut appetite - guarana will help you

If you are looking for something to burn body fat - look into cardarine or SR9009

Top Bottom