Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Product LIPOStack; one more result.!

eljesse

EF VIP
Just want to share my experience with LipoStack
I'm 30 years old 5,7" and I weight 192 lb bf: 19%
After some surgeries in both knees, I came back to the gym and last Dec 2007 I was 220 lb and size 40 pants I started training also with low-carb diet; after 1 month when I felt the lack of Energy I bought just LIPOFLAME and it helped me a lot to continue with the strict diet and with the workouts, so I ordered Amplify02xt and I been using it 9 days just 7 caps (my magic number) and really I improved my training my weights and energy.

How I use it:
6am Gym
Cardio and Leg Training: Lipoflame 4 caps and 2 caps Midday
Upper Body: Amplify 7 caps and Midday 2 caps Lipoflame

Results for Me in 4 months with Lipoflame and now with Amplify: 28 lb less, bf I don't know how much I lost but I'm now size 34 in pants.! Energy All Day.! No Crash.! Diet I will have a little break and change it in May.

I have just one BAD :mad: thought about the LipoStack... If You use it You have to spend some extra money... why? because You will need New Clothes.!! :rolleyes:

So Thanks so much to AGXsports for Your products and Special to OMEGA for Your advice.!

Have a Great Day and Thanks to You for Reading this post.!

:supercool JessE

Last edited:
Awesome! Great job!!

I have already spent money when I went from 34 - 36 - 38!!! :D Now I want to get back into my smaller clothes packed away..

I am currently taking hydroxycut, but may change to this depending on my results. I have my diet in check and am now in the gym 7xWeek.

Thanks for Reply, Yes I will send the bill to OMEGA for my new clothes; and well I have now in my closet around 15 shirts and pants from work that I don't use..!

Have a Great Day.!

JessE

eljesse said:
Yes I will send the bill to OMEGA for my new clothes; and well I have now in my closet around 15 shirts and pants from work that I don't use..!

Have a Great Day.!

JessE

:)

thats awesome , thank you ElJesse and all :artist:

really appreciate it

we worked very hard on LIPOFLAME and Amplify02 so it so nice to see this!

Top Bottom