Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First LGD-4033 Cycle

JohnR

Hey EF. Want to take a couple minutes to introduce myself. My name is John. 175lbs with relatively low body fat (10-12% at most). Been lifting for years but slipped out of a good routine this past season after a lifestyle change and troubles with extended family. I just purchased my first vile of LGD-4033. I am new to SARMS but have experience with PHs.

I have done a good bit of research on Ligandrol in particular but I still have a couple of questions. Figured it would be a good idea to create a profile so I could get some insight from experienced users and come up with a good log for you all.

I thought about stacking but I decided against it. I have heard that LGD can be quite potent depending on source. After 2 PH cycles and strong SERM PCTs, I have developed very slight gyno that is unnoticeable to everyone but myself.

I understand that AIs would be unnecessary, but is there anything I should take on cycle to help suppress estrogen? I have done research on this very question, but it seems like most of the information I am getting is outdated.

My PCT will be normal. Clomid/Nolva combination for 4 weeks. May be a dumb question, but would I get anything out bridging HCG between cycle and PCT?

I apologize if these are commonly asked/repeated questions. If so, delete away. I will dig a little deeper for answers. If not, stay tuned for a log!

Thanks yall.

John

Welcome to EF John! Like other sarms, LGD doesn't aromatize, but it can slightly increase estrogen through other ways. So you could low dose an AI if you're already sensitive to gyno. Also, your PCT should start the day after you stop LGD, so no need to use HCG for bridging purposes.

Top Bottom