Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine and/or t3 while bulking

chickmagnet

is it a good idea to take t3 or ephedrine on a bulking cycle? t3 is supposed to increase protein absorption, but will it hinder gains because of the rise in metabolism? what about ephedrine?

I took an E/C/A sometimes during my cycle to give my workout a boost and I don't feel it hindered my gains at all but I guess there is not way to tell. Some people use small doses of Cytomel to increase Protein synthasis, 25mcg a day is a good dose and at that low of a dose you should have no problem with catabolic effects. Good Luck!

M18

I asked (almost) the same question. For the moment I'm in week 3 and have been doing E/C/A since week 3. I often use ECA to hold fat and, some wather away. This is my third week as I said and the omnadren haven'ät really kicked in yet, but soon :) even though I've been on E/C/A 25/200/125, 3 times a day my BW is up 4.4lb, maybe 1lb of that is fat and maybe 1lb wather. I'm starting T3 next week doing 12.5mcg up to 25mcg...

Top Bottom