Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine, cell tech, and natural folks...

M

madbomber31

who actually LIKES cell tech and didnt "get fat" using it... thats a lot of sugar but if you dont intake fat while your insulin is sky fucking high you should be ok.... i'm considering jumpin on some of it and some insulin... i am questioning gear use any further since the sides seem to hit me and i finally "crashed" after a few years of on and off usage...

You should talk to havoc about diet and supps if you are looking to got natty all the way.

madbomber31 said:
who actually LIKES cell tech and didnt "get fat" using it... thats a lot of sugar but if you dont intake fat while your insulin is sky fucking high you should be ok.... i'm considering jumpin on some of it and some insulin... i am questioning gear use any further since the sides seem to hit me and i finally "crashed" after a few years of on and off usage...

gay tech is the worst product known to man imo

weed huh? i'd be a poor example for the kids... but damn, wouldn't it be fun as fuck to play with 8 year olds while high?

Weed, Protein and Most Importantly God is the Key to a Complete Physique.
Herb is for the Mind, Protein is for the Body, God is for Everything.

Madbomber- I have tried Cell Tech before, I can say that it wasnt what I expected and it did not bloat me as much as Effervescent Creatine, I honestly used to be a fan of creatine, however as of late I choose to not use any supplements except "whey protein"(Isopure). "Most" Anabolic Steroids, Supplements other than protein(whey) are all in my opinion a complete waste. Again the Cell Tech didnt bloat me but my metabolism is faster than a crack fiend running from the cops. I think your idea of staying natural is a good one, stick to a diet plan, train hard, train smart, learn more about your body on a daily basis and if you choose to use Creatine then use it for only 2 months out of a year, I used to start my creatine "cycle" in May, consume it through June and thats it, I looked forward to it and my body responded well. Good Luck brother. peace

madbomber31 said:
weed huh? i'd be a poor example for the kids... but damn, wouldn't it be fun as fuck to play with 8 year olds while high?

You have no idea how fun that is, take yesterday for example, my girl and I were walking near this park, I'm blazed to oblivion, I see 2 young kids playing and their grandmother watching them, from the looks of it they seemed to be scared of the "Big" slide, so I offered to take them down, after a few slides they did it themselves. That shit was fun as it gets.

I have had great results with cell-tech and it didn't bloat me up, but made me appear more vascular and veiny. I have a very fast metabolism, but with other creatines I get more bloated than I do with cell-tech. It's the only creatine I use from now on.

havoc said:
You have no idea how fun that is, take yesterday for example, my girl and I were walking near this park, I'm blazed to oblivion, I see 2 young kids playing and their grandmother watching them, from the looks of it they seemed to be scared of the "Big" slide, so I offered to take them down, after a few slides they did it themselves. That shit was fun as it gets. [/B]

That's just cool as fuck.

Couldn't think of a better word.

i've had good success with eas creatine actually... you should talk to drjmw about glucophage instead of insulin if you are thinking about going that route.

havoc said:
Weed, Protein and Most Importantly God is the Key to a Complete Physique.
Herb is for the Mind, Protein is for the Body, God is for Everything.

Madbomber- I have tried Cell Tech before, I can say that it wasnt what I expected and it did not bloat me as much as Effervescent Creatine, I honestly used to be a fan of creatine, however as of late I choose to not use any supplements except "whey protein"(Isopure). "Most" Anabolic Steroids, Supplements other than protein(whey) are all in my opinion a complete waste. Again the Cell Tech didnt bloat me but my metabolism is faster than a crack fiend running from the cops. I think your idea of staying natural is a good one, stick to a diet plan, train hard, train smart, learn more about your body on a daily basis and if you choose to use Creatine then use it for only 2 months out of a year, I used to start my creatine "cycle" in May, consume it through June and thats it, I looked forward to it and my body responded well. Good Luck brother. peace

You have no idea how fun that is, take yesterday for example, my girl and I were walking near this park, I'm blazed to oblivion, I see 2 young kids playing and their grandmother watching them, from the looks of it they seemed to be scared of the "Big" slide, so I offered to take them down, after a few slides they did it themselves. That shit was fun as it gets.

Man, you just get cooler and cooler.........

Peace my man

Top Bottom