Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Phytoserms help me avoid TRT?

Ysonan

I have been told by my doctor that I could take somephytoserms. My problem is that I feel very weak, no libido, andstarted to gain fat. Blood tests showed that I got low T, but not tothe point of needing TRT. Will this supplement help me, or I shouldlook for something else?

This supplement has bulbine natalensis, which canboost your natural testosterone production. What I like about it, isthat bulbine will also block estrogen. Also, there is the fadogiaagrestis in it, which will also help with libido and sexualperformance. This supplement has a bunch of many other usefulingredients, and it really works. Check out the Phytoserms-347 byN2BM, I think this is the one your doctor was talking about.

With those symptoms I am surprised the doc wasn't willing to consider TRT. I might ask for another blood test and do what you can to make the total test go down. The doctor should be treating you for the symptoms and not just a number.

Top Bottom