Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to buy halodrol

kampcheer

Anyone knows a reliable source to get halodrol? I bought a bottle from a web online and i didn't get any results, I believe it was fake.

You are going to be out of luck bud - All pro-hormones are now illegal with the bill that was passed. The only way to get a bottle is if somehow someone still has a bottle from before the ban but that is highly unlikely. The ban was years ago and I doubt anyone still has old bottles kicking around.

Even if they still were legal - There are MUCH better options available.

Pro hormones are some of the most toxic things you can possibly put into your body. Not only that, they leave very little in the term of keepable gains post cycle, and most pro hormones aromatize heavily and lead to estrogen related side effects. I could go on and on.

I do not recommend pro-hormone use at all. Either use steroids or SARMS. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I completely agree with @muskate - you will have a very hard time finding legit prohormones, and even if you will find them, I would not use prohormones, since it is completely pointless these days. Back in the days prohormones had one advantage, and only one - they were legal to buy and use. However, they cause the same side effects as steroids do, and they are even more liver toxic. Yet, the results they provide are not as prominent as those you can get with steroids. Therefore, if you are ready to take on those side effects, it makes much more sense to go with steroids, which will give more results. If you want something legal to use, and safer in terms of side effects, SARMS are a much better alternative - they are legal to buy and use, and they will barely cause any side effects at all. They may not be as potent as steroids are, but this is the price you pay for not having to deal with so many side effects.

Therefore, it is best to choose betwee steroids, with prominent results and considerable side effects, or SARMS, with milder effects, but no undesired effects.

If your prohormones were fake - you are lucky.

Saying this mostly because im strictly against prohormones. Just stick with good old AAS

there was a time where pro hormone use had merit.. that was when they were legal so guys could just go online and buy them with a card. but today with the ban we are on a level playing field, so why not buy real anabolic steroids and save the headache? if you go to our sister site you can find an approved source>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

You would be better off with either SARMS as a legal option or AAS if you want to go hardcore. Don't bother with prohormones.....all the good ones are gone.

Top Bottom