Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black skulls kick start - -

Peetahh

has anyone tried this?

i ran a PH called splice and will need a PCT for after obviously... looking at this.. the guys at flex appeal recommend this but i cant find anything on it on the web..looking for some feed back

my buddy also told me about novadex xt.. by gaspari nutrition..

feedback please!

I can say I have never heard of this until I just googled it moments ago. The ingredient profile doesn't look too exciting.

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
(20% Protodioscin , 80% steroidal saponins) 133mg

Eurycoma Longifolia Jack 100:1 17mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 133mg

4-OHA (Formestane) 50mg

I would recommend you hop on over to Orbit Nutrition and check out AnaBeta (PES Anabeta: Discount Anabeta). It's a fairly new product but there have been users that used it during PCT with success. However, it is by no means a replacement for a SERM (nor is Novadex XT by Gaspari). I'll repeat that one more time. You still need to have a SERM for PCT.

If you have any other questions, ask and I (along with other members here) will do the best to answer.

ive ran two PH cycles with no SERM.... everywhere i look people are sayng SERM..

What exactly did you run (PH wise)? and what did you do for PCT?

Also splice doesnt seem like something id be interested in...anabeta is something to try another mild ph is helladrol

What exactly did you run (PH wise)? and what did you do for PCT?

i ran shredded mass by chapparal labs with testojack 100 as my PCT

now splice and going to start kick start (PCT) in two days (with a week left to load it on before my PH is over)

im told these are both relatively mild PH compounds

and yes i know novadex xt is not a serm.. thank u!

i ran shredded mass by chapparal labs with testojack 100 as my PCT

now splice and going to start kick start (PCT) in two days (with a week left to load it on before my PH is over)

im told these are both relatively mild PH compounds

and yes i know novadex xt is not a serm.. thank u!

Hey bro..so are you or have you been getting good results from these products? What are your goals?

I've gotten pretty good results in strength / size...going for a lean bulk.. They helped shed away some bf which is always a plus...now looking to end for good

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App...excuse typos

I should also mention that while "on" I.did not have a crushed libido.. or any negative sides for that matter...but coming off is what counts most

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom