Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mass Gainer

Feel like I've hit a genetic limit. Finding it hard to continue gaining weight. Diet is clean, juicing is followed by full PCT. Working hard.

Whats worked for you and given you that edge thats helped you push your weight further?

I'm looking for your personal experiences, What you used? how you used it?

I really need your help guys, enlighten me :)

Feel like I've hit a genetic limit. Finding it hard to continue gaining weight. Diet is clean, juicing is followed by full PCT. Working hard.

Whats worked for you and given you that edge thats helped you push your weight further?

I'm looking for your personal experiences, What you used? how you used it?

I really need your help guys, enlighten me :)

Well, the obvious answer is eat more and lift heavier. Until you commit to that you won;t gain. Do it -- and you can;t help but grow.

As for supplements, no brainer -- BIG BLAST. Protein Factory High Quality Proteins and Custom Formulas it's the king of mass builders hands down. No debate. Any other opinion is wrong. It's as simple as that.

NTBM is coming out with a hi cal nightime anti-catabolic formula called N2BULK which is geared specifically for hard gainers. I'd suggest picking some of that up as well.

Thanks for the input guys, is the N2Bulk released yet? Anti-Cata is exactly what i need.

I will further improve the diet, but to put into perspective.

5,000 Cals

360g Protein
400g+ Carbs
160g Fat

Weight is rising, but tends to vary and VERY slowly moving.

Anyway, massive thanks, I'll get my hands on Big Blast. Any info on N2Bulk?

Cheers guys.

Thanks for the input guys, is the N2Bulk released yet? Anti-Cata is exactly what i need.

I will further improve the diet, but to put into perspective.

5,000 Cals

360g Protein
400g+ Carbs
160g Fat

Weight is rising, but tends to vary and VERY slowly moving.

Anyway, massive thanks, I'll get my hands on Big Blast. Any info on N2Bulk?

Cheers guys.

Are you sure you're eating 5000 cals? If so you have a VERY fast metabolism. N2BULK should be out ina coupe of weeks. But the betterbars are a great hi calorie snack. You can use a fruit flavored BIG BLAST post workout and then i recommend double chocolate again at night mixed with whole milk for a good anti catabolic drink. Believe me, you'll grow.

I don't doubt you for a minute. I would like to understand one thing. I hope you dont mind me quoting:

Big Blast
Cals: 260
Protein: 40g
Carbs: 24g

I've seen other blends with more of everything, is it something to do with the quality? Or other ingredients? A quick explanation would really help me bro. I dont understand how it can be so effective.

Will DEFO keep my eyes out for the N2Bulk.

how many meals a day do you eat.. how many snacks?

if you can squeeze in another meal or snack that will help.. also just slowly increase the amount of cals in your meals.. an extra glass of milk in all your meals will add up quick if you can stomach it.

also try to drink a good mrp type shake as soon as you wake up.. and then again right before bed.. just try to sneak in cals when it is easy to eat

I don't doubt you for a minute. I would like to understand one thing. I hope you dont mind me quoting:

Big Blast

I've seen other blends with more of everything, is it something to do with the quality? Or other ingredients? A quick explanation would really help me bro. I dont understand how it can be so effective.

lol@ "other bands with more of everything." That's impossible unless they redefined the laws of physics. Check the dosages. The only way to have MORE is to have a bigger portion.

BIG BLAST also has creatine, whole egg, NO2 and super plasma serum. See if other brands have that.

Big Blast

lol@ "other bands with more of everything." That's impossible unless they redefined the laws of physics. Check the dosages. The only way to have MORE is to have a bigger portion.

BIG BLAST also has creatine, whole egg, NO2 and super plasma serum. See if other brands have that.

Didn't take portion size into account... Well, I trust your judgement I'll get my hands on some.

For my stats: 5"11, 195lbs, working out hard 5x a week. Clean diet...

What sort of portion size and amount should I be taking of it? I'll definitely buy myself a load of it. Thanks guys

Top Bottom