Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

pokerfien

Hi all, So I purchased some beastrdol quite a while ago and thinking of starting the cycle in the next few weeks.

I read countless forums and cycles but my question is how would you cycle it with the products I have right now.

They are Beastdrol, Nolvadex, milk thistle, fish oil and dont know whether to use the rest of what I have left which is little less than half a bottle of forma stanzol, 27 tabs of forged post cycle, 24 tabs of HC generate....

I been training for years and will continue to use whey proteing as always and casein before bed, I alos pre loaded with milk thistle and I am comfortable using the beastdrol along with milk thistle and fish oil on/ post cycle and nolvadex as pct but just curious whether you would bother using what I have left and if so how and when would you use it???

For the hell of it I will post what I have in my cupboard incase any one would use it along with the cycle. I have micronized creatine, ON hmb tabs, animal pak, animal pump, royal jelly tabs ( i know they will be of little to no use on cycle but thought i would mention them anyway). I wanted to use animal pak as vitamins whilst on but becasue it is 11 tabs in each pack daily didnt know wheter to use them or just use a simpler single tab twice daily vitamin as my liver is going to be going through enough stress, that is also why I wasnt planning on using creatine. But open to suggestions as I have been more of a natty trainer my whole life and know little about cycles other than what I read and interested in how you would use what I have available to me right now. Also should mention I have a clean diet and will probably be uping the calories and carbs whilst on the beast.

I wouldnt run the cycle until you have everything.. milk thistle wont cut it with such a toxic compound.. n2guard is an absolute must.. you will make great gains with beast but will lose it just as quick if your pct sucks

Get yourself
unleashed/post cycle combo
DAA
The half bottle of forma should last you 4 weeks

I ran superdrol about 3 months ago and it was a tough few weeks.. the lethargy killed me so I would consider so form of test base as Hcgenerate wont be enough

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I wouldnt run the cycle until you have everything.. milk thistle wont cut it with such a toxic compound.. n2guard is an absolute must.. you will make great gains with beast but will lose it just as quick if your pct sucks

Get yourself
unleashed/post cycle combo
DAA
The half bottle of forma should last you 4 weeks

I ran superdrol about 3 months ago and it was a tough few weeks.. the lethargy killed me so I would consider so form of test base as Hcgenerate wont be enough

Nolvadex is more than sufficient enough pct for this cycle. Are you suggesting that unleashed/postcycle are better pct than nolvadex or clomid??
True the half bottle of forma stanzol will be nice for 4 weeks and some form of test base would be great. What do you recomend?

How do you know that Nolva is more than sufficient for this cycle?

I think he meant that you should run Unleashed, Post Cycle, DAA, and Forma as an addition to Nolva, and I completely agree. One SERM PCT won't cut it with Beast.

As Test base you can use any kind of Test with low dose, but if you don't want to use injections, RS Transderm will do fine according to my understanding.

For liver protection you might want to look into TUDCA, milk thistle alone really won't cut it. N2Guard and TUDCA would be excellent cycle support, and with harsh oral like Beast you will definitely need it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I think he meant that you should run Unleashed, Post Cycle, DAA, and Forma as an addition to Nolva, and I completely agree. One SERM PCT won't cut it with Beast.

As Test base you can use any kind of Test with low dose, but if you don't want to use injections, RS Transderm will do fine according to my understanding.

For liver protection you might want to look into TUDCA, milk thistle alone really won't cut it. N2Guard and TUDCA would be excellent cycle support, and with harsh oral like Beast you will definitely need it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

This is perfect in my opinion.. superdrol is very potent and not to be taken lightly

A serm only pct is FAR from sufficient for this cycle... You will find out the hard way just how much beast will shut you down if you don't run proper supports on cycle and in pct... Don't be a hard head and have to learn the hard way... The cycle itself is hard for many to complete 4 weeks on... Milk thistle is not even close to enough when it comes to beast... This is one of the most toxic orals you will ever encounter... Its advertised as a double methyl but from the prevalent feedback and from experience, its much worse... You have worries, big worries with bp and lipids as well as liver... It is VERY hard on your organs... I don't even feel n2guard is enough... N2guard and liver support is what I would recommend... a product like tudca would go well with it... You also need to DRINK PLENTY OF WATER AND EAT PLENTY OF CARBS... The headaches can be very bad and the lethargy can be unbearable... Running hcgenerate is very important on this cycle for the shutdown and the lethargy... Even at 20 mg you will have these bad sides... You need a complete pct to properly recover and I would recommend an ai because there has been NUMEROUS people with rebound from beastdrol... here is what i would recommend for pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

By the condescending remarks you have made to others, I can tell you have no idea how serious beast is... Don't learn the hard way man...

It is only my opinion from all the posts i have read suggesting that over the counter products wont cut it despite what otherssay as beastdrol is one of the harshest products of its kind ever made and Nolva or clomid is often the pct of choice by people whom take pct very seriously.. If they would only take nolva or pct for much less harsher products and all types of steroids why wouldnt you take it with beastdrol.. I do agree adding those with nolva cant hurt and would most likely help buti do think nolva is better than any over the counter pct. Do you think additional pct is necessary? I only ask to hear opinions becasue from what i hear its not If you have a quality pct serm like Nolva or clomid but i will take additional pct if truely needed.

Also, it is very conflicting becasue i read alot that people say there is no point in taking liver protection or milk thistle whilst on cycle and then i also read lots of people saying to take liver support and milk thislte thorugh out.. so its hard what to know what to make of it.

However my personal opinion is that a tried and proven pct serm like nolva will be more than sufficient if not the best form of pct and I will use milk thistle whilst on cycle and what ever i have left of hcgenerate and forged post cycle along with forma stanzol as I figure it cant hurt and it makes sence to me to use some sort of liver protection as it is a harsh compound. Also thinking of taking tropinol, so with nolva, tropinol, waht i have left of forged pct and forma stanzol i personally think it would be a pretty good pct no??

The only thing that i would like is some other form of on cycle support but dont know if it is a must and since i am allready taking so many things if i can help it i would rather limit what i take. If i could do with out it and it wouldnt do any major noticable difference i would rather do with out it.

With all that being said I am thankfull of all your comments and advice and I am taking them all in seriously and if most of you dont consider what i have planned good enough or dangerous I will re think and re plan the cycle.

Last edited:
After reading all replies i will deffinetly add on cycle support. Not very keen on HCgernerate as it did nothing for me in a noticable way the last time i took it.
If there is anything else you recommend i will look into it.
Some time ago on a helladrol cycle I used forged post cycle as pct along with milk thistle thorugh out cycle.

Cycle and recovery was excellent with no problems or bad sides at all and I have to say I had some great noticable results and impressive gains on helladrol, truely a great product. If beastdrol does anything close to what helladrol did for me I will be very happy.

Unless you know exactly what your doing your probably just gunna swell up like a balloon and lose all your gains in the PCT unless you can get your hormones balanced quickly when coming off. If you must use this product I recommend tapering on and tapering off. Just remember your natural testosterone production is going to shut down so using any kind of product to prevent that from happening will be the only way to keep any gains you get from that particular cycle. Be prepared for some rough side effects.

A serm only pct is FAR from sufficient for this cycle... You will find out the hard way just how much beast will shut you down if you don't run proper supports on cycle and in pct... Don't be a hard head and have to learn the hard way... The cycle itself is hard for many to complete 4 weeks on... Milk thistle is not even close to enough when it comes to beast... This is one of the most toxic orals you will ever encounter... Its advertised as a double methyl but from the prevalent feedback and from experience, its much worse... You have worries, big worries with bp and lipids as well as liver... It is VERY hard on your organs... I don't even feel n2guard is enough... N2guard and liver support is what I would recommend... a product like tudca would go well with it... You also need to DRINK PLENTY OF WATER AND EAT PLENTY OF CARBS... The headaches can be very bad and the lethargy can be unbearable... Running hcgenerate is very important on this cycle for the shutdown and the lethargy... Even at 20 mg you will have these bad sides... You need a complete pct to properly recover and I would recommend an ai because there has been NUMEROUS people with rebound from beastdrol... here is what i would recommend for pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

By the condescending remarks you have made to others, I can tell you have no idea how serious beast is... Don't learn the hard way man...

^Great advice ;)

Top Bottom