Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast \ Katana stack

I was going to run beastdrol with the katana but I decided not too. So I am just going to finish the k-drol. Then run the shredder stack with beastdrol.

Alright, that's cool.

How have your results been?

speaking of results......Tell me that this can't happen, friday I weighed myself at the gym, 174LBS, today I weigh myself and bam 168 LBS....is the scale broke?

Yeah, that can happen. Water and poop weight can vary greatly.

Body weight is not the end-all determining factor though.

What about in terms of strength and appearance? You posted some pics, hopefully we'll see some updated ones when you finish.

Yeah, that can happen. Water and poop weight can vary greatly.

Body weight is not the end-all determining factor though.

What about in terms of strength and appearance? You posted some pics, hopefully we'll see some updated ones when you finish.

Darn you are probably right, cause I have been on the toliet for the last 2 days! But I will say that my appearance has changed and my strength is definantly up as well. I will post some pics tonight!

Darn you are probably right, cause I have been on the toliet for the last 2 days! But I will say that my appearance has changed and my strength is definantly up as well. I will post some pics tonight!

Yeah, if you get diarrhea or something your weight will drop a lot quickly.

gotta get those pics up tonight......so what is the best way to keep the gains that I got? I am currently running my pct and kepping up with the same workout regiment

Top Bottom