Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast \ Katana stack

So now that I am done, I can say that I am completly happy with the results from k-drol I think it would have been better if my diet was tight....But I would like a little more size with my cut......So my question is, is there a stack that will give me size and cut? Or should I bulk cycle first and then cut?

Diet, yeah thats probably been the hardest part, I am a clean eater except for breakfast.

well, i find that if you are going to be messy in a diet, breakfast is the meal to do it in..

unless you are eating biscuits from hardee's..

and skip the gravy

So now that I am done, I can say that I am completly happy with the results from k-drol I think it would have been better if my diet was tight....But I would like a little more size with my cut......So my question is, is there a stack that will give me size and cut? Or should I bulk cycle first and then cut?

If you had used Beastdrol like you planned, you would have gained the size you were looking for.

here ya go:
Build Muscle Advanced Super Cycle Stack

Build Muscle Advanced Super Cycle Stack comes complete with
1 deiselbolan
1 beastdrol
1 katanadrol
1 19-tren-tfo
2 forged liver supports
1 forged post cycle
1 Sustain alpha
1 Dermacrine

Price: $349.99

pm me for discount code [hope that's alright needto]
LOL holy fuck.....nice altho i think it would be redundant if im not mistaken to take deisel and tren along with the katana have to ask needto on this one

I just came off of the shredder stack and I must say...I am completely impressed. I only ran it for 3 weeks, however, I made some very impressive gains. The scales only say I gained around 10 LBS, I know that the gains in muscle were much more than that. I lost a good bit of BF and all of my friends have been saying how much bigger and leaner I have gotten. I am now going to start dermatherm target to try to get those last few troublesome spots gone. I would and will do this stack again.

Top Bottom