Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try beastdrol?

MikeyNJ

I saw beastdrol on n2's website and I was wondering if anyone tried it and how effective they thought it was?

I've used it, and found it was better than Dbol,Nice lean gains fast! its now my favorite oral!

I saw beastdrol on n2's website and I was wondering if anyone tried it and how effective they thought it was?

Bro..beast is amazing. Have you ever done any steroids or prosteroids before? This stuff is serious and you will make rapid gains. you have to go at it with your mind right and have on cycle support and pct bro...post here and I will help you out.

Also, you have to order it and orbitnutrition.com or mrsupps.com

Love the stuff, you can easily put 40-70 lbs on your bench and 50-10lbs on your squat if you have a good work ethic , eat a good diet and take all the supporting supps. Beast is a top of the line PH.

VERY good stuff.
I HIGHLY rec it, with test of course or at least RS-tranaderm as a test base.
great product and LOTS of reviews out there on it.

Man I thought this stuff would be a joke being skeptical of Ph's now days. I was not left with that impression anymore as I'm just finishing my month use of it and dang did I jump in strength. I went from doing 30-35 db curls to pr of 45lbs, went from using 50-55 db bench inclines to 65's and saw my back begin to feel stronger. Def a strong product. Did use Cycle Support from Ironmaglabs and toco 8 and ended up using some clomid towards end. Very Solid product!

Bro..beast is amazing. Have you ever done any steroids or prosteroids before? This stuff is serious and you will make rapid gains. you have to go at it with your mind right and have on cycle support and pct bro...post here and I will help you out.

Also, you have to order it and orbitnutrition.com or mrsupps.com

Thanks Stryker and everyone else for your advice. On n2bm's website he has a whole list of what is recommended to take along with beastdrol for pct etc... Do I need all that stuff? I'm prone to gyno so I want to make sure that this ph doesn't affect it. Also, can I put on a nice clean 10lbs or so and r the gains sustainable or will I deflate? Last ph I took got me huge but a coouple mths later I was a stick again. Thanks for the help

Thanks Stryker and everyone else for your advice. On n2bm's website he has a whole list of what is recommended to take along with beastdrol for pct etc... Do I need all that stuff? I'm prone to gyno so I want to make sure that this ph doesn't affect it. Also, can I put on a nice clean 10lbs or so and r the gains sustainable or will I deflate? Last ph I took got me huge but a coouple mths later I was a stick again. Thanks for the help
Run it like this bro

Beast 1-4
Hcgenerate 1-4
N2guard 1-4

Pct
Post cycle/unleashed combo
Forma stanozolo 5pumps a.m./5pumps p.m.

That is the minimum you can get away with

N2slin would also make a nice addition to this cycle

And of course get you diet in check

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I thought this was an 8 week cycle?