Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alanine

Alanine aids in the metabolism of glucose. Chronic fatigue has been associated w/ excessive alanine levels and low levels of tyrosine and phenylalanine.
Says no mention of it as being part of phenylalanine.

Alanine is a non-essential amino acid that is involved in the metabolism of tryptophan and the vitamin pyridoxine. The alpha-carbon in alanine is substituted with a levorotatory (l)-methyl group, making it one of the simplest amino acids with respect to molecular structure. This amino acid is one of the most widely used in protein construction, averaging about 9 percent of average protein composition on a per-mole basis when compared with the other amino acids. Alanine has little therapeutic role in humans, although it has been demonstrated to display a cholesterol-reducing effect in rats.

Is an important source of energy for muscle tissue, the brain and central nervous system; strengthens the immune system by producing antibodies; helps in the metabolism of sugars and organic acids.

thanks fellas..the reason I asked was because I am on a cycle of 1-ad and I read in a previous post(i believe it was one of yours riskybizz) that said to take maca and 2-3 grams of alanine..I just wondered if or how it helped boost the nuts or what...thanks again.

2-3g of Arginine (an other amino acid) will definitively give you some pump (and much more)

killer...where do you recommend getting the arginine from..I looked at kilosports and they have like three different kinds

Viatmin C dose

Don't take huuuuuge amounts of vitamin C at a time !

Dr. Levine and his colleagues have found that the body's absorption of orally ingested vitamin C decreases as the dose increases.

Thus while 80 per cent of a 100 mg dose is fully absorbed less than 50 per cent of a 1250 mg dose is actually absorbed.
Dr. Levine concludes that doses greater than 500 mg contribute little to plasma or tissue stores. He also estimates that even at doses of 1000 mg it is extremely difficult to achieve a blood plasma concentration much above 100 micromol/L.

Intravenous infusions, on the other hand, can achieve plasma levels as high as 5000 micromol/L with a dose of 5 to 10 grams.

Padayatty, Sebastian J. and Mark Levine. New insights into the
physiology and pharmacology of vitamin C. Canadian Medical Association
Journal, Vol. 164, February 6, 2001, pp. 353-55 Hoffer, L. John.

Top Bottom