Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD Vs. 1-TU vs. M1T

FireDawgash

I have taken M1T before and really liked the results. Once I started taking 6-Oxo and Tribulus with it, I didn't feel like crap when I was on a cycle anymore. Both 1-Tu and 1-AD talk about how you need not worry about aromatization to estrogens. My question is how do they stack up against M1T?
I have seen some threads on 1-AD but not much (if any) on 1-Tu. anyone?

1-AD is the shit. I've done 3 cycles this past year, got TONS of gains and kept 98% of them when coming off. Good stuff all by itself...

When 1ad came out was great but M1T personally is better alternative is cheaper and more effective yet a bit more sides you can get some m1t for like 9.99

well i took the 1-tu from nutrex and when i finished my 2nd bottle i had great results but i lost most of my strength and gainns after the 2nd bottle of vitrx...but i tried m1t from higher power and i didnt see shit i stopped after week 3..i guess u get what u pay for(i paid like 16.00 for m1t)

M1T is stronger, but also comes with SEVERE sides, and pretty much makes you feel like shit the entire time you're on it. I tried that stuff for a week, and have never felt more like shit in my entire life!

I did M1T in the spring and gained about 7 lbs after about two weeks. Started at 5 for a few days then 10 for a couple then 15 for the last week. When I went off I didn't take anything to get me back to 'normal'. Had zero strength and drive for a bout a month and looked smaller than when started. What should I take if I do it again. Is 6-OXO enough, or do you have to get some real 'kick-starters'?

shawnerk said:
I did M1T in the spring and gained about 7 lbs after about two weeks. Started at 5 for a few days then 10 for a couple then 15 for the last week. When I went off I didn't take anything to get me back to 'normal'. Had zero strength and drive for a bout a month and looked smaller than when started. What should I take if I do it again. Is 6-OXO enough, or do you have to get some real 'kick-starters'?

Man you didnt do any PCT, let me tell you M1T shuts you down hard I suggest you blow off 6-oxo and get on some clomid or Nolvadex. After every cycle of 1ad and M1T I have done always PCT with Clomid and minimize the gain!!

hmm- yeah, ill do that- clomid isn't illegal to possess is it? I'm sure there are post about it, but quickly how much clomid and when should start it when doin M1T? Thanks

Top Bottom