Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD and side effects

Hey SilentSurfer, I'm planning on buying 1-AD in a week or so. I was wondering if you can post your cycles and what other if any supps you were using.

thanks in advance

I've heard some of this talk about side effects and after having finished a cycle several weeks ago, I can say I didn't experience any side-effects. Right after Thanksgiving I'm going to start my next cycle with higher doseages, 3 per meal, 3x a day. I'll see if any side-effects occur at that high of a dose. Frankly, I think you can see lots of warnings about possible side-effects from things like aspirin all the way to supplements and needed prescriptions for health problems. BOTTOM LINE IS: Their only mentioned as POSSIBLE side-effects, meaning you may suffer 1 or more of the symptoms or maybe you'll be one of those who experiences nothing(which ussualy is the case). You shouldn't let those warnings get you all flustered, that's why when you start using a new product you take the minimum dose first and see how things go.

Big Arnold said:
I've heard some of this talk about side effects and after having finished a cycle several weeks ago, I can say I didn't experience any side-effects. Right after Thanksgiving I'm going to start my next cycle with higher doseages, 3 per meal, 3x a day. I'll see if any side-effects occur at that high of a dose. Frankly, I think you can see lots of warnings about possible side-effects from things like aspirin all the way to supplements and needed prescriptions for health problems. BOTTOM LINE IS: Their only mentioned as POSSIBLE side-effects, meaning you may suffer 1 or more of the symptoms or maybe you'll be one of those who experiences nothing(which ussualy is the case). You shouldn't let those warnings get you all flustered, that's why when you start using a new product you take the minimum dose first and see how things go.

Big Arnold Dude,

Your post made... WAY TO MUCH SENSE!

Thanks for stating reality

JOS

CheesePuss: Here you go:

Cycle 1: 5 weeks

1-AD: 1 cap 3x per day with meals
ZMA: 2 caps, 1x per day before bed time, as previously, no change
creatine: same 5g per day I'd been doing, no change
Diet: 2500 to 3000 calories per day, only about 100 gm protein/day
Results: Gained 15 lbs, 165 to 180
Fat: little as measured with caliper

Cycle 2: 6 weeks (now in week 5)

1-AD: 2 caps 3x per day with meals
ZMA: 2 caps, 1x per day before bed
creatine: same 5g/day
Diet: a lot more reckless this time, burgers/pizza/icecream about 3000 to 3400 calories per day
Results: Up 10 lbs by week 4, have now grown out of all my shirts and jackets.
Fat: gained more this time, plus 2mm on lovehandle pinch

Hairloss (hope not, only 18)
Gas (very little)
diarrhea (yes, for 1st 2 days, no just loose)
painful urination (none)
stomach pains (a little, feel full)
fatigued (out of it, a little tired)
headache (yes, tongiht for the first time, and it's bad, i hope it's no the 1-ad becasue i bought 2 bottles)
acne (yes, some on shoulders and upper back)
tired eyes (yes, and slight redness, slight allergy type reaction)

I am on my 3rd day and i weighted myself in at 140. Yes, there are side effects. If i gain even 10 lbs i will be happy and they will be worth it. Oh yea, silver... if you gained 25 lbs you are a genetic freak. Good for you.

PS: I have noticed that most of the people who are in favor of 1-ad have less than 15 posts and registered recently. I feel that it is a damn same if these people are advertising a product and making outrageous claims. I just bought 2 bottles of 1-ad and 1 bottle of andro-spray. It cost me about 150 with the tribex at the end. I really hope i'm not enduring these side effects fo nothing. If i don't gain any weight off this stack i will make it well known throughout the board that 1-ad is bullshit. If i gain at least 5 lbs of muscle from this cycle, not of water weight, not of fat, not wiehgt that will leave me the second i get off, that i will make it well known throughout the board that 2-ad is a good product. Lets just hope it lives up to it's claim

Hey bro, yeah, a lot of people who have made the claims have only a few posts. I am one of the few. Anyway, my point.... So what? Posts are no indication of one's knowledge or results. I do however agree that they may be at least a little measure of one's credibility. It shows they have stuck with this place for a while, which means they are probably serious about weightlifting. And yes, I also believe it would be a shame if someone came on just to make outrageous claims in order to sell a product. However, I don't think this has happened at all. I know I certainly haven't come on for the purpose of promoting a product. However, since so many people are asking about it, I feel it may be of some help to them if I at least share my results. I will admit however, that I am endo-mesomorphic in build, so someone like me may have better results than someone who has a very ectomorphic build. I'll be supprised if you don't absolutely love the stuff though. There will undoubtably be some minor side effects at the very LEAST however, so I hope you don't let those effects become your deciding factor on the worth of such a product. We all know that the reason for taking such a product is GAIN. So lets not focus too much on the side effects, and focus more on what was actually gained. It is however important to weigh everything. Do gains outweigh side effects.... In my case, yes, by far! Good luck with your 1-AD cycle! :)

I'm two weeks into 1-ad at 600 mg/day and have had no sides whatsoever. Just thought I'd add my experience. later
Go figure, I am 4 weeks into test/eq/tren cycle and I have no side effects either.... unless you count adding 13lbs of solid mass and 60lbs to my workout squat weight a side effect :)

To all you guys that have used the product 1-AD and have gotten results, has anyone lost any weight/gains/muscle mass once you have stopped using 1-AD for any amount of time, and did you still retain the same strength.

Top Bottom