Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***MUSCLE TECH POSTS!***

That lawyer's claims are as silly as the beef industry's suit against Oprah Winfrey -- a suit which was thrown out of court.

Redefining someone's publicly badmouthing your product as "false advertising" is ridiculous. We all have a constitutional right to say whatever we want about any product on the market.:p

I have used some of their products in the past with fair results, but anyone with a working brain knows that their adds are far more misleading than anything ever said on this board. This is my opinion and in no way reflects the views of this boards administration.:)

George Spellwin said:
Thanks for your support. I will keep you posted as things develop. I restored some of the posts to the supplement board. I still cannot believe they would ask for your personal info.

and hope you wont give it to them !!!!!!!!!:D

George is the man...

Corporations need to learn to lay off the little people. "You can say good things, but no bad things!" It's called free speech, not slander...

:destroy:

Top Bottom