Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The synthesis of testosterone from dhea on your kitchen counter

bremac

Banned
many of you have seen my other posts about making steroids synthetically but always in the context of a laboratory setting, a masters in organic synthesis etc.. Lord knows over the years i have had my hands in a fair number of batches of a multitude of steroids, many of you have probably tasted my fruits but will never know.
myself and the boogeyman set out to attempt to do this synthesis with absolutely nothing from a scientific supply house, no glassware, no ph papers no fuck all. We succeeded and ended up with base test so pure it crystallized like shattered glass.
THEORY: Dhea is two synthesis steps away from test base, one oxidation, one reduction. The most logical way is to reduce first the 17=O to create 5 androstenediol, this way there are many selective oxidation agents that will only convert the 3-OH to a =O and not the 17. Since dhea is not water soluble one can not use water as a solvent for the reaction, the obvious choice is methanol since the reduction is done with sodium borohydride. A large excess of methanol is used because 5androdiol is much less soluble in methanol than dhea so as it is formed it will slurry. The second step is full of possibilities but the available selective oxidizer is manganese dioxide, in this case the reaction is done in acetic acid which gives slight solubility to the androdiol to transiently come in and out of solution to react

experimental: dhea was purchased from china in one kg quantity, methanol or methylhydrate from canadian tire, sodium borohydride from a hydrogen cell engine supplier online fifteen grams for fifteen dollars, good for 60 grams test. 10 grams dhea dissolved in 400ml methanol and stirred using a milk frother in a regular glass nestled in ice. 2.5 grams sodium boro are slowly added as powder at a rate that does not allow the temp to exceed 40C. if a slurry forms thats good, it means product is forming, just add more cold methanol. after a total of one hour add vinegar until the bubbling on addition stops then dump into a liter of ice water. filter thru coffe filter and squeeze dry. dry in oven at 60C.
activated manganese dioxide is made from manganese dioxide from a ceramics supplier and then its boiled in nitirc acid to activate. make nitric acid by adding boiled down battery acid to stump remover (potassium nitrate) then boiling inside a bottle with a hose running to another bottle nestled in ice to collect the nitric acid. filter and rinse with an anhydrous solvent like a fuel system water remover, activated mang diox must be absolute dry. put the diol from the first step in 300ml acetic acid then slowly add the mang diox as a powder same fashion as above, stir for six to ten hours, you won't over oxidize since exact molar equivalents are used. now flood the reaction with five times volume ice water and filter out the base test plus unreacted diol and dhea, minimum purity will be about 70%

note we activated mang diox by azeotropic distillation with benzene as we are too lazy to make nitric acid.

75 grams of dhea can be had for about a buck a gram, all together maybe 2-4 dollars a gram for heat free decent test.

Awesome post.

If one wished to esterify the base test to proprionate or enanthate, what would the next steps be?

um, yeeeaaaahhh.... about that... lol there's no way i'm gonna be doing that. it seems like it would only be beneficial if you were making massive amounts of it (and knew what you were doing so you don't fuck it up). i'll just save my money and time and buy it from somewhere else.... good read tho!

p.s. i wouldn't be the first to inject that shit either! lol

another thing is that you guys need to have more confidence in your abilities as humans. If you follow a procedure with clean chemicals, you recrystallize the product then you have 98%+ pure product. these are the exact same as the ways the stuff is made in china. If you dissolve the final product in hot methanol the base crystallizes into beautiful big glass shards, i have pics of the crystalline base if anyone is interested, its a very rare form to see a steroid in.
you can do stuff like this and make a product cleaner than industrially produced, the stuff you normally take is absolute shit made in mexico and filty, this way YOU control the purity.
huge batches CAN be done but i`ve done as small as five grams. If you can find a five grams of powder supplier who will give it to you for less than $40 then yes, that is a better deal, but find me a supplier who will sell any less than 100 grams.
you guys aren`t idiots, you can follow directions, look what you did to your physiques, that is harder than making steroids, i`ve been designing and making steroids for fifteen years and i haven`t accomplished that with my body, nothing at all, no dedication.
I have a name of a chemical company that supplies any and all of what you would need to try these things, feel free to pm me for the name of the company, they are very sympathetic to your needs.

If you can find a five grams of powder supplier who will give it to you for less than $40 then yes, that is a better deal, but find me a supplier who will sell any less than 100 grams.

Thats cool. I always wondered how to do that. But it doesn't seem worth it as its really easy to find the supplier that meets the above

Very cool stuff! It doesn't sound too much more complicated than removing the estrogen from synovex without a kit. But, I'm gonna have to read that again!! lol.

Awesome post.

If one wished to esterify the base test to proprionate or enanthate, what would the next steps be?

Bremac can correct me if I'm wrong, and there could possibly be a better way, but I think the usual route would be esterification using the corresponding acid anhydride (ie: propionic anhydride for propionate ester) in pyridine. The anhydride would be used in excess to drive the reaction to the desired product, since its an equilibrium rxn.

Top Bottom