Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your All-Time FAVORITE Steriod Cycles/Stacks!

not gonna lie i thought you were canadian just because you knew that...

i diddnt think americans payed any attention to anything canadian, and i dont blame them lol!

one of the funniest shows I ever watched--gotta love netflix--also watched Intelligence and all the BBC shows.

My Favorite cycle.....jeeze this is goin back quite a few years, but it was
Test400 800mg per week
Deca 300mg per week
Tren Ace 400mg per week
Anadrol 100mg ED weeks 1-4
Halotestin 30mg ED weeks 10-14
I think i had a few Var tabs that i threw in for the last couple weeks aswell at like 40mg ed or something like that.

I remeber being like 208-212lbs at 9%bf, on cycle i shot up to 248, bf was like 12% strength was through the bloody roof. Never felt anything like that and I dont think I ever will again. Deadlift was 650, squat was 570, bench went up almost 100lbs from 410 to 495. Were these competition lifts, no not even close back then I was eating stupid calories, tried to keep my fat to a minimum and using form that put me in the hospital if I tried it now. pct was minamal, nolva, clomid, milk thistle, mens multivitimins. took me 6 months of pct to get everything back to normal. Side effects some days were almost unbareable, other days i felt totally fine. After it was all said and done i was 230 at 9%bf. Worth it? Yes. Bench remained at 455 for several months even off cycle deadlift was 600 6 weeks after i stopped and squat was 500 give or take. Dont have quite this ammount of steam anymore but im still okay at most lifts lol. I can still press 405, 12 or so years after that cycle.

I'm thinking of this early summer cycle 6wks all compounds with 6wks of solid pct...
-Test Prop 200mg/eod
-Tren Ace 100-200mg/eod (undecided)
-TBol 60mg/ed
should be a fun combo.

1-16 250 mgs Test E per week.
1-10 400 mgs Tren E per week.
1-14 600 mgs EQ per week
10-16 50-75 mgs of winny tabs ED

My Favorite cycle.....jeeze this is goin back quite a few years, but it was
Test400 800mg per week
Deca 300mg per week
Tren Ace 400mg per week
Anadrol 100mg ED weeks 1-4
Halotestin 30mg ED weeks 10-14
I think i had a few Var tabs that i threw in for the last couple weeks aswell at like 40mg ed or something like that.

I remeber being like 208-212lbs at 9%bf, on cycle i shot up to 248, bf was like 12% strength was through the bloody roof. Never felt anything like that and I dont think I ever will again. Deadlift was 650, squat was 570, bench went up almost 100lbs from 410 to 495. Were these competition lifts, no not even close back then I was eating stupid calories, tried to keep my fat to a minimum and using form that put me in the hospital if I tried it now. pct was minamal, nolva, clomid, milk thistle, mens multivitimins. took me 6 months of pct to get everything back to normal. Side effects some days were almost unbareable, other days i felt totally fine. After it was all said and done i was 230 at 9%bf. Worth it? Yes. Bench remained at 455 for several months even off cycle deadlift was 600 6 weeks after i stopped and squat was 500 give or take. Dont have quite this ammount of steam anymore but im still okay at most lifts lol. I can still press 405, 12 or so years after that cycle.

I didn't know bubbles juiced! Haha

test p 500 pw 1-8
tren a 500 pw 1-8
simple, cheap, if this doesn't get you to where you want then your diet and training needs some fixing

Test Prop
Tren Ace
Masteron
Primo Ace
HGH
T3
ECA

Doses as high as you are comfortable.

Perfection...

Top Bottom