Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow injection took forever

warrior08

i did my first injectin today 1cc of test enth and 1cc of deca all together. i injected with a 1inch 25g needle in my quad. it was so hard to push the stopper and took a good minute or so to finish. i have used 25g needles with just tes and never had this prob. im thinking just bc im mixing the 2 now i might need to get a larger needle. any advice would be great thanks.

25ga is pretty small man.. I'm not sure which drug has anything to do with it..

I usually use 23ga to draw, then switch tips to another 1" 23ga or 1" 25ga..

25ga is pretty small man.. I'm not sure which drug has anything to do with it..

I usually use 23ga to draw, then switch tips to another 1" 23ga or 1" 25ga..

A 25g x 1" pin is what you want for any injection except for glutes. You should be using a 1.5" in glutes. Your deca may be a bit viscous. Heat it slightly while in the syringe with a hair dryer before injection.

i did my first injectin today 1cc of test enth and 1cc of deca all together. i injected with a 1inch 25g needle in my quad. it was so hard to push the stopper and took a good minute or so to finish. i have used 25g needles with just tes and never had this prob. im thinking just bc im mixing the 2 now i might need to get a larger needle. any advice would be great thanks.

You should probably try a 23 g.

Sounds like it's no good. Better send it to me and I will get rid of it for you. :artist:

Top Bottom