x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Winstrol or primobolan!?-cut cut cut-

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Winstrol or primobolan!?-cut cut cut- within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: For a cutting cycle I guess everybody agree with me that masteron would be the best choice!? However, most of us can't get it, and if we can it is f***** expensive! But we have primobolan and winstrol which also are good cutting steroids. I havn't tried them, so I ask you guys. Which one is the best? Give me + and - about them both and what your conclusion is. If you have tried another steriod which is safe like primo and winny in a cutting cycle, then please tell me about the steroid and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

For a cutting cycle I guess everybody agree with me that masteron would be the best choice!? However, most of us can't get it, and if we can it is f***** expensive! But we have primobolan and winstrol which also are good cutting steroids. I havn't tried them, so I ask you guys. Which one is the best?
    Give me + and - about them both and what your conclusion is.

If you have tried another steriod which is safe like primo and winny in a cutting cycle, then please tell me about the steroid and your experiences!

By the way, I'm going to stack one of them with primotest, clen and maybe eca.

thanks guys!

Good Broly
    Stack the two together for eight weeks(primo,winnie). Primo at 200-400mg a week and winnie at 50mg eod. Simple and it works. Do some clen and eca after cycle. Alternate them back and forth, two weeks with one, then the other. You will certainly see results.

The reason why I'm doing primo/winstrol _with_ clen is to prevent muscleloss(maybe gain some strenght, and harden the muscles).

Winny AND primo for 8 weeks are pretty expensive(where I live it is). Guess I will be using just one of them...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Thumbs up well worth it.

it is expensive cycle, see if you can throw some Anavar in their.

damn, I'm not Bill Gates(that's for sure!), just a poor student..