Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Pain

nb01741

Just a quick question - I know Winstrol is one of the more painful juices, but when people are talking about the pain that comes with it, is it from the actual injection or the soreness later that day or the next day (depending on what time you inject)??

Im on my 4th day of my cycle and I have no problem with pain while injecting it, but the soreness the next day is unbearable and I can barely even walk much less get a good workout in. Ive been injecting 1cc EOD, but am switching to .5 cc ED as of now. Do yall think this might help decrease pain? Ive been injecting in my ass and am probably going to continue to do so.

22yrs old. 5'10". 195.
My first AAS cycle (have done 4 previous PH's)

That's why it is so much better to just drink it. Shake the vial, draw your dose, squirt it in your mouth and avoid the post injection pain. The strength of the dose taken is barely altered at all when taken as an oral suspension. Nearly to the point of the difference being insignificant.

Yea thats what ive heard but I really dont wanna do anymore damage to my liver. Im in college and ill be drinking on occasion so id really rather inject.

I was doing .5 ED in my glutes and like you said it hurt like hell..mine hurt for 3-4 days after..almost unbearable. so I starting hitting my delts and they seemed to take a lot better. they still were sore but not nearly as bad..not entirely sure why but im sure everyone is different. my one dude was pinning his triceps and said he felt nothing.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Yea thats what ive heard but I really dont wanna do anymore damage to my liver. Im in college and ill be drinking on occasion so id really rather inject.

Keep your dose reasonable, your duration 6 weeks or less, take milk thistle and liver aid and you'll be fine even with occassional alcohol consuption.

I was doing .5 ED in my glutes and like you said it hurt like hell..mine hurt for 3-4 days after..almost unbearable. so I starting hitting my delts and they seemed to take a lot better. they still were sore but not nearly as bad..not entirely sure why but im sure everyone is different. my one dude was pinning his triceps and said he felt nothing.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Yea man it is for sure close to unbearable..but maybe ill try pinning my delts, i just dont like the thought of it. Preciate it though

Keep your dose reasonable, your duration 6 weeks or less, take milk thistle and liver aid and you'll be fine even with occassional alcohol consuption.

Most people who drink it say they up the dose a little bit..Im injecting .5 cc ED right now, so do you think maybe like .75 if I decide to drink it ED? I just dont want to run out of my vial after 3 or 4 weeks..its a real small vial and theres no label on it so I cant really calculate exactly how long that would last.

drinking on winny would be a bad idea. i wouldnt recommend drinking at all during a cycle

I agree with this in general and I rarely drink at all when on but he used the word occassional. A drink here and there isn't going to put a significant amount of extra stress on the liver. Drinking like a typical college kid and not doing gear is far worse on the liver than doing 50mg of winny ED and having a cocktail here and there. With liver support supps he'll be fine although it also debends on his definition of the word "occassional".

Most people who drink it say they up the dose a little bit..Im injecting .5 cc ED right now, so do you think maybe like .75 if I decide to drink it ED? I just dont want to run out of my vial after 3 or 4 weeks..its a real small vial and theres no label on it so I cant really calculate exactly how long that would last.

I've shot it and drank it and personally I haven't noticed a difference but I'm sure there is some loss in the digestive process. I'd stick to the dose you're doing and just go by feel. If you feel like you need more up it a tad. I wouldn't go over 75mg though.

Top Bottom