Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Winny/Tren/Test Prop the ultimate cycle?

BigBlu

Is Winny/Tren/Prop the ultimate cycle?

I have about 12 plus cycles under my belt and have used all of the mentioned drugs on their own or in other combinations in the past. I have planned, purchased and started my 8 week Winstrol - stanozolol/trenbolone/testosterone propionate cycle. I am one week into it and I'm currently using the following dosages....Winstrol - stanozolol Depot 50mg ED, Trenbolone Acetate 75mg EOD and testosterone propionate 100mg EOD. So far, so good.

I am interested to hear from any of you guys that have done the same cycle,...i.e what your results where etc. Any additional advice would also be appreciated.

Stats:
6'2"
240lbs
14 % bodyfat

Last edited:
I woulda made the cycle longer, but split the winny and tren, like this.
weeks 1-14 test prop 100mg EOD
weeks 1-8 tren 75mg EOD
weeks 8-15 winstrol 50mg ED
that looks fucking awesome! But im just thinking outloud, yours does look good. What do you have planned for pct bro?

Jumpmaster82 said:
I woulda made the cycle longer, but split the Winstrol - stanozolol and trenbolone, like this.
weeks 1-14 test testosterone propionate 100mg EOD
weeks 1-8 trenbolone 75mg EOD
weeks 8-15 winstrol 50mg ED
that looks fucking awesome! But im just thinking outloud, yours does look good. What do you have planned for PCT - post cycle therapy - bro?

Thanks for the reply. As I'm only a week into it I can change it accordingly. What is the reasoning behind doing the Tren and Winny at different stages of the cycle? I love the propionate.....makes me feel great, gives good wood and libido :)

My PCT will consist of Aromasin 25mg EOD for 4 to 6 weeks, Dostinex (cabegoline) 0.5mg twice a week for 4 weeks and HCG 1500iu EOD for the first 2 weeks.

Cycle looks great,Ive ran a similar one finishing w/ var for 6 weeks

The best results I've gotten from any cycle have been from the 6-week 50/50/50 test/tren/winny cycle (50mg/day of each).

But the winnie gives me insomnia and trenbolone makes me feel lethargic so I don't think I could take that cycle for more than 6 weeks.

BigBlu said:
Thanks for the reply. As I'm only a week into it I can change it accordingly. What is the reasoning behind doing the Tren and Winny at different stages of the cycle? I love the propionate.....makes me feel great, gives good wood and libido :)

My PCT will consist of Aromasin 25mg EOD for 4 to 6 weeks, Dostinex (cabegoline) 0.5mg twice a week for 4 weeks and HCG 1500iu EOD for the first 2 weeks.
i read an article very recently that pretty much stated it was better to use tren first, then when off of it use winstrol. it gave all the scientific reasoning, ill try to find it and ill post the link.

Re: Is Winny/Tren/Prop the ultimate cycle?

BigBlu said:
I have about 12 plus cycles under my belt and have used all of the mentioned drugs on their own or in other combinations in the past. I have planned, purchased and started my 8 week Winstrol - stanozolol/trenbolone/testosterone propionate cycle. I am one week into it and I'm currently using the following dosages....Winstrol - stanozolol Depot 50mg ED, Trenbolone Acetate 75mg EOD and testosterone propionate 100mg EOD. So far, so good.

I am interested to hear from any of you guys that have done the same cycle,...i.e what your results where etc. Any additional advice would also be appreciated.

Stats:
6'2"
240lbs
14 % bodyfat

thats a BEAUTIFUL cycle, you will look like concrete off that, if you add masteron 100eod and some clen/t3 you will look sharper than a diamond i promise you, just make sure you visit the beaches ed lol

run like this run for 10-12 weeks
100eod masteron week 1-10 or 12
100eod test p week 1-10 or 12
tren ace 75mgs eod up to 8 weeks
winny last 8-6 weeks of cycle but you already started it on cycle run it first 8-6 weeks

clen/t3 3 weeks on 3 off ramping up the dosages

above cycle its better to jab ed too keep blood levels stable, but you should get away with eod

good luck , keep us updated

peace

peace

Looks good, but shouldn't you be taking the Dostinex DURING your cycle to combat progesterone build up? I've never heard of using it for PCT before.

Agreed, use dostinex on cycle @0.5mg e3rd or simply 2x per week. This dosage will suffice in keeping prolactin levels in check. Also in your PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - you do not have any lh - leutenizing hormone - - leutenizing hormone - stimulating drugs included. Clomid @100mg/day for 21 days during your PCT - post cycle therapy - will suffice. Also running Aromasin eod is not very effective due to it's 24 hour half life, it should be run @25mg ed for a minimum of 4 weeks during PCT - post cycle therapy - .

Also I am partial to running HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - on cycle (@500iu e3rd or 2x per wk) to keep the leydig cells of the testes stimulated and functioning. They will respond very well to your PCT - post cycle therapy - with this protocol. If you run the HCG during PCT - post cycle therapy - only, you are merely jump starting the testes after they have been shut down for however long your cycle was...in addition using HCG during PCT - post cycle therapy - can inhibit LH secretion from the pituitary because HCG mimics LH and may suppress endogenous lh - leutenizing hormone - .

Now as to your cycle, i would never recommend that anyone use a methylated oral more than 6 weeks, due to toxcity. Also winstrol can wreak havoc on your lipid profiles, so for that reason also my advice is never any longer than 6 weeks....here is how i would run this cycle.

Wk 1-10 Test P 100-150mg eod
Wk 1-8 trenbolone A 75-100mg eod
Wk 4-10 Winstrol - stanozolol 50mg/day
wk 1-10 dostinex 0.5mg e3rd or 2x per week
wk 1-(4 days before PCT - post cycle therapy - starts) HCG 500iu 2x per week

PCT (4 days after your last shot of testosterone propionate)

Clomid 100mg/day for 21 days
Aromasin 25mg/day for 28-35 days (depending on how much you have on hand)

What every you choose big daddy i wish you well...these are just my opinions and are based on my research thus far...good luck!

GUSTAVO77 said:
Agreed, use dostinex on cycle @0.5mg e3rd or simply 2x per week. This dosage will suffice in keeping prolactin levels in check. Also in your PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - you do not have any lh - leutenizing hormone - - leutenizing hormone - - leutenizing hormone - stimulating drugs included. Clomid @100mg/day for 21 days during your PCT - post cycle therapy - will suffice. Also running Aromasin eod is not very effective due to it's 24 hour half life, it should be run @25mg ed for a minimum of 4 weeks during PCT - post cycle therapy - .

Also I am partial to running HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - on cycle (@500iu e3rd or 2x per wk) to keep the leydig cells of the testes stimulated and functioning. They will respond very well to your PCT - post cycle therapy - with this protocol. If you run the HCG during PCT - post cycle therapy - only, you are merely jump starting the testes after they have been shut down for however long your cycle was...in addition using HCG during PCT - post cycle therapy - can inhibit LH secretion from the pituitary because HCG mimics LH and may suppress endogenous lh - leutenizing hormone - - leutenizing hormone - .

Now as to your cycle, i would never recommend that anyone use a methylated oral more than 6 weeks, due to toxcity. Also winstrol can wreak havoc on your lipid profiles, so for that reason also my advice is never any longer than 6 weeks....here is how i would run this cycle.

Wk 1-10 Test P 100-150mg eod
Wk 1-8 trenbolone A 75-100mg eod
Wk 4-10 Winstrol - stanozolol 50mg/day
wk 1-10 dostinex 0.5mg e3rd or 2x per week
wk 1-(4 days before PCT - post cycle therapy - starts) HCG 500iu 2x per week

PCT (4 days after your last shot of testosterone propionate)

Clomid 100mg/day for 21 days
Aromasin 25mg/day for 28-35 days (depending on how much you have on hand)

What every you choose big daddy i wish you well...these are just my opinions and are based on my research thus far...good luck!

Thanks for the advice bro. Much appreciated.

I've tried Clomid in the past and it really fucks with my mood. Is there anything that does a similar job?

Top Bottom