Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Winny/Tren/Test Prop the ultimate cycle?

clomid sux bro but it gets the job done. gustavo had some excellent advice,actually all good advice.each body is different.just gotta choose which wat to try next...cycle looks damn goo tho!

BigBlu said:
Thanks for the advice bro. Much appreciated.

I've tried Clomid in the past and it really fucks with my mood. Is there anything that does a similar job?

No problem bro, anytime....as far as clomid, most of the sides are due to the high doses people use...50-100mg per day is all that you need to indirectly stimulate the pituitary to produce LH...clomid also makes me slightly moody but the way i figure being slightly moody for a few weeks is a small price to pay for what clomid does for my recovery. Many use nolva or other SERMS but personally i have never had any great success with nolva, with regards to recovery....aromasin and clomid have worked the best for me thus far.

Just purchased cyp/decca/sust/supertest/winnie/tren/prop/dbol/anavar/nolvadex and chlomid... Last year i stacked cyp,decca and dbol, did 2 cycles of it and went from 160lbs to 228lbs... im 6 foot 5 and loved the size gains but didnt get the shredded definition i wanted... i ended my second cycle with a shoulder injury from football, couldnt do any PCT so i lost about 40lbs... im 180lbs right now and want to reach 225 again but i want to be shredded... can anyone put together the puzzle pieces for me for what i have and what to take? im looking for the dolph lungren look in rocky 4 (ivan drago).Also if theres anything you recomend me taking that i dont already have the please let me know, i have access to a lot more.. equipoise, enanthate, boldenon, anadrol (not a fan), and the list goes on... looking to do my first cycle... then run PCT, then go back on for one more... Thanks for listening. Also... any recommendation for Vitamins and other supplements at GNC while doing all this?? Thanks!

Top Bottom