Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny only vs Anavar Only... Need some results

Charles Ray

Alriigghtt.. I've done an Anavar only cycle before for only 2 weeks and I got really freakin strong on it. Since anavar is so expensive I'm thinking of just doing a Winny only cycle by itself to get the similar strength results with minimal weight gain. I've done 3 major cycles so far and I'm 6'0" 198lbs 10-12% bf. I'm looking to just get raw strength.

So if you guys could give me some results I'd appreciate it. Please indicate:

1) how many cycles u've done

2) Height and weight

3) Dosage and how long u were on

Thanx guys!

Well This may help. I did this:

Anavar 40mgED Weeks 1-8
Winny 50mgED Weeks 1-8

15 pound SOLID MASS.

Golfer18 said:
Well This may help. I did this:

Anavar 40mgED Weeks 1-8
Winny 50mgED Weeks 1-8

15 pound SOLID MASS.

I was thinking about doing these exact same numbers for 8 weeks, but using only paper products. Would the fact that some percentage of the papers are disolved in your mouth make the substances less of an issue with your liver? This would be my first cycle of any kind. Due to unique circumstances over the summer I'm putting off my first injectible cycle until the fall.

Should a cycle like this be run with anything else? I'm guessing maybe 2 weeks or so of Clomid at the end? Would Liquidex be a waste to run at lower doses throughout the entire 10 weeks? Thanks!

(5'7 180 lbs, 8-9%, first cycle, and looking mostly for strength and solid keepable gains)

Mischief no need for liquidex in that cycle. All you need is clomid post cycle. It looks like a small cycle, but i dropped so much bodyfat is was unreal. I also got very strong.

If you don't like pins, I would add Finasol, I know people will blast me, but I did Finasol, winny and Var, and I really like it.

I got great results from finasol alone, can only imagine if I had done some winny or oxandrolone with it.

Mischief said:

I was thinking about doing these exact same numbers for 8 weeks, but using only paper products. Would the fact that some percentage of the papers are disolved in your mouth make the substances less of an issue with your liver? This would be my first cycle of any kind. Due to unique circumstances over the summer I'm putting off my first injectible cycle until the fall.

Should a cycle like this be run with anything else? I'm guessing maybe 2 weeks or so of Clomid at the end? Would Liquidex be a waste to run at lower doses throughout the entire 10 weeks? Thanks!

(5'7 180 lbs, 8-9%, first cycle, and looking mostly for strength and solid keepable gains)

Liquidex shouldn't be necessary. however you may want to throw in some ALA for liver protection.

It's very reasonable at www.nutriteam.com

Top Bottom