Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will anavar cause hair loss

tylers8

Guys, so will anavar cause hair lost on somebody who doesn't have the male pattern baldness gene? since it's very mild and taken in small dosage could still lead me to lose hair?

Anavar is pretty mild in the way of side effects such as hair loss but using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a good anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

It depends on your genetics mostly. Steroids will cause it to be worse than not being on steroids but anavar is a pretty mild one. I would only worry if you are genetically prone to MPB.

Very little, though all steroids are test or converts to it to differing degrees it really depends on how much. Why? Well 5 alpha reductase converts test to DHT, and DHT has receptors in your scalp and testes (mainly). DHT causes hair loss. To the degree in which it does this varies on your genetics as well. I recommend I believe about 20 mg of anavar but using your weight there is a formula out there to find out exactly, just google it. mg of anavar/ kg bw. Also you can always add a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, better known as propecia or proscar depending on the mg (1 or 5) aka finesteride, and/ or the good ole fashion Saw palmetto at 320mg per day. Beware that cessation of these 5 alpha red inhibitors may have reboud effects I.e excellerated hair loss etc, so use them well after your cycle ends, if not saw palmetto indefinately/ Hope it helps, message me if you have questions

Very little, though all steroids are test or converts to it to differing degrees it really depends on how much. Why? Well 5 alpha reductase converts test to DHT, and DHT has receptors in your scalp and testes (mainly). DHT causes hair loss. To the degree in which it does this varies on your genetics as well. I recommend I believe about 20 mg of anavar but using your weight there is a formula out there to find out exactly, just google it. mg of anavar/ kg bw. Also you can always add a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, better known as propecia or proscar depending on the mg (1 or 5) aka finesteride, and/ or the good ole fashion Saw palmetto at 320mg per day. Beware that cessation of these 5 alpha red inhibitors may have reboud effects I.e excellerated hair loss etc, so use them well after your cycle ends, if not saw palmetto indefinately/ Hope it helps, message me if you have questions
PS. Topical shampoos (nioxin) that claim to reduce hairloss by reducing DHT are useless, the DHT is in your blood.

PS topical shampoos that claim to reduce hairloss via reducing DHT (nioxin, etc) are useless. The DHT is in your blood.

I highly recommend not using finasteride. I tried it and had terrible limp dick and libido issues. Not worth it in my opinion.

It also does not do anything for DHT steroids like anavar and winny. What finasteride does is block test from converting to DHT. Since those are already DHT, finasteride will do nothing.

If you are really worried about hair loss then stick with the mild steroids in that regard or just don't use steroids at all.

PS topical shampoos that claim to reduce hairloss via reducing DHT (nioxin, etc) are useless. The DHT is in your blood.

That is actually incorrect. DHT inhibitors can be absorbed transdermally. When you use a good anti-hairloss shampoo, it'll diffuse into your scalp and prevent DHT from acting on the hair follicles.

The shampoos don't prevent testosterone from converting to DHT but they do prevent DHT from acting on the hair follicles.

Top Bottom