Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does Dianabol cause gyno but not EQ?

Caesarosa

I've read that Equipoise is no different than Dianabol with just a slight change. But was wondering why then does EQ not convert to Estrogen while Dianabol does? Dianabol for me causes a lot of water retention, and so I was wondering if I should steer clear of EQ. I've looked at the chemical differences and they're slightly different. Anyone with chemistry knowledge can tell me if that is the one difference that makes EQ not suppose to aromatize?

You got some bad information because eq and dbol are nowhere near the same... they have completely different properties, benefits, etc...

EQ aromatization is far less than dbol.

dbol was created to be testosterone in a capsule because the doc who invented it wanted US athletes to catch up to the Russians but the US guys were pussies and didn't want to inject so he came up with a cap form.

the east germans meanwhile one upped things by creating Tbol which has no estrogenic activity. so if you can't afford var and want to take an oral that doesn't cause gyno then go with tbol ..

I've read that Equipoise is no different than Dianabol with just a slight change. But was wondering why then does EQ not convert to Estrogen while Dianabol does? Dianabol for me causes a lot of water retention, and so I was wondering if I should steer clear of EQ. I've looked at the chemical differences and they're slightly different. Anyone with chemistry knowledge can tell me if that is the one difference that makes EQ not suppose to aromatize?

You have some bad info, please read:
Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) - Evolutionary.org
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) - Evolutionary.org

Steve explained it great. Eq can cause gyno but only converts to estrogen at half the rate of test

Thanks for all the positive feedback, this is what through me: A simple way to think of Equipoise, chemically at least, is simply as Dbol without the 17-alpha-methyl group (thats the thing which makes D-bol able to be ingested orally and not be destroyed by your liver). However, having had first hand experience with both Equipoise as well as D-bol, I can tell you that the results from each are vastly different. To make Equipoise, a double bond was added between carbon atoms 1 and 2 of the Steran Nucleus of Testosterone. What does this mean? Well, first of all, since Equipoise was created by one simple modification in the testosterone molecule, you could rightly suspect that it shares many similarities with it. Equipoise is just as anabolic as testosterone (as you can tell by its anabolic rating above), but only half as androgenic. Those ratings can be quite deceiving though, as I don't know anyone who would claim that you can gain as much weight on Equipoise as you can gain on an equal amount of testosterone (even though strength gains from the two compounds are very similar).---that is taken from one of the most popular websites.

Dianabol:

• [17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one]
  • Molecular Weight: 300.44
  • Formula: C20H28O2
Equipoise

• (1,4-androstadiene-3-one,1 7b-ol)
  • Molecular Weight(base): 286.4132
  • Molecular Weight (ester): 186.2936
  • Formula (base): C19H26O2

I just wanted to post where I received the info from.

The only reason I ask, and post the above to double-check, is because I'm sensitive to estrogen conversion, very sensitive as I already have Gyno and have to be very very careful. Thanks for understanding. Also, I read that Stephen Bonnar a UFC fighter tested positive for boldenone and he now has gyno! Maybe he overdosed or something, but you can visually see it. So it made me wonder.

You got some bad information because eq and dbol are nowhere near the same... they have completely different properties, benefits, etc...

That's actually not true. Structurally they are almost identical. The only difference is Equipoise uses a 17 beta ester while Dianabol is a 17 alpha alkylated. Aside from that they are the same. It just goes to show you that the slightest alterations can change a compound dramatically.

~johnycoolnuts~

That's actually not true. Structurally they are almost identical. The only difference is Equipoise uses a 17 beta ester while Dianabol is a 17 alpha alkylated. Aside from that they are the same. It just goes to show you that the slightest alterations can change a compound dramatically.

~johnycoolnuts~

They are similar in structure, but a slight altercation gives a completely different compound. Superdrol and Masteron are also almost identical at the molecular level, but obviously are noting alike when it comes to their effects

Top Bottom