Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Did My Ass Explode today?

phiend

Today, I shot my test in my left glute but it was really hard to go in. It went in about a quarter of an inch and then it just stopped. I tried to force it through, but it just wouldn't go. So, I gave up and pulled out. When I pulled out, it gushed like a river. And I mean it gushed. It ran all the way down my leg and I had to get a bunch of paper towels to clean it up.
I ended up shooting the test in my quad. I have never liked glute shots. I think they hurt worse. I can barely even feel quad shots. This is not like it was my first cycle or anything; I've done quite a few, but this is the first time that I have gushed like this.
did I just hit a vessel or something? right after the shot, a fat lump formed there, and it's still there but not as big. It's pretty sore though. I am sure that this will go away over the next few days, but I just wanted to make sure that this is no big deal. any thoughts? Thanks.

Could have been an abcess (spelling?) from previous glute shots....hard to say. Was it a yellow liquid, thickish or watery?

That's no big deal, don't worry about it.

I get them every once in awhile too, almost everybody does. Last one I got shot all the way across the bathroom. About 8 feet. lol

HEY YOU PROBALY HIT A VESSELL AND IT FORMED A HEMATOMA THERE(BLEEDING UNDER THE SKIN AND INTO THE TISSUE AROUND IT) PROBALY NO BIG DEAL THOUGH I WOULD KEEP A CHECK ON IT,LATER DUCKSTER:eek:

I agree with duckster. I had one from an IV line but never a shot. The platelet cells in the skin close if off faster than at the blood vessel trapping soem inside. It made a lump that was sore as hell, I mean if you looked at it wrong it hurt! It eventually subsided, it was never red or hot. But what you need to watch for is any fever at the site or redness, and any other signs of infection.

Top Bottom