Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Thinks it Ought to Be A Law That Chicks Have to Have Long Hair?

curling

Bored today so why not start some controversy.

I think it should be a law that chicks should have long hair(at shortest shoulder length) and they can only put it up in one of them funky looking buns three times year. Of course, this law will never be passed but if it did the women in this country sure would look a hell of alot better.

Women grow your hair out MEN LOVE LONG HAIR! The longer the better.

Word to this. i will agree with you 99%, curling. the other 1% is because i just starting dating a girl with really short hair. i am the first one to admit that long hair is ten times sexier and all that good stuff, but now i have to repress those thoughts and start thinking "yes...short hair can be sexy, too."

also I just wanted to add in here the fact that DOT is really gay with a very hot, coverup wife and I hope he does a Search and finds this.

I love women with long hair, especially if her hair has some body to it.:)

There is nothing like having her lay her head on your shoulder, and you can smell how clean it is and pet it.:p :p

Long hair is the best. Until they decide to be sexy and whip their hair around during sex, giving you a black eye in the process.

vixenhottie is one of the few exceptions to this rule. she would look good bald but i don't think her husband would like us to prove that point.

long hair is hot - but really to me, anything past the jawline is the start of "long enough" - when it gets crazy long - like touching the ass - then it might be too much.

long blonde hair..... droool

Just to note that if an article of the bill should contain a section stating that the women must put ensure that there long locks do not obstruct the blow job viewing plane of the recepiant of the BJ or the viewing plane of any media recording devices.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

'nough said. :D

And supersize - You best be trying to think that when you're tapping it from behind... if you look too close, you could get her confused with MAY1010.
--

Top Bottom