Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to start proviron?

gymclass.heroes

hello guys
i have allergy to tamoxi and clomid so i cant use it.
i have 10 week cycle test 750
for preventing gynco when should i start proviron ?
in week 3 or 3week after the cycle?
what if i add dbol?does timing changes?
thanks...

You should use Ai, not Proviron and 750 mg test seems to me very high dose and definitely it invites gyno and about your pct without Clomid and nolva how can you start your pct

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

If you are going to use proviron during cycle I'd start right away at the beginning. It will give you a great sense of well being, also it helps to free up some bound up testosterone. Both of these benefits will help with a good cycle. Don't use it for an ai though, for your ai I'd try and use aromasin. Chances are you will not be allergic to aromasin. Also you could try letro but be careful with letro it can crash your e2 levels very quickly. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

proviron is not going to control shit on 750 mg of test... thats crazy to even attempt that... not to mention, how do you plan on running pct without clomid or nolva? and that fact you dont realize that NEITHER clomid NOR nolva are actually aromatase inhibitors is an entire different issue... you are going to wreck yourself man... and then you want to run dbol on top of it? you are going to get gyno FOR SURE, wreck your natural test production, FOR SURE and be a complete mess for who knows how long, if you in fact ever recover... you need to stop this nonsense immediately

hello guys
i have allergy to tamoxi and clomid so i cant use it.
i have 10 week cycle test 750
for preventing gynco when should i start proviron ?
in week 3 or 3week after the cycle?
what if i add dbol?does timing changes?
thanks...

What kind of allergy?

Top Bottom