Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the max amount of cc's to inject in your tri?

muscleup said:
How did the synthol work for you bro ?

I did it in Tris, and liked the results. Then I tried it in my Traps(the shots were simple--no problems) and the results were less noticable. I then tried using plain MCT Oil, instead of paying the outrageous prices that Synthol gets, and was disappointed. All in all though, while I was taking it, I like the results in my Tris.

I'll say though, that I didn't have permanent size gains, as some say come with Synthol. I took it for about 2 months for Tris. My upstairs neighbor was on it for much longer(like 6 months), and had WAY better results. He put 2 inches on 20 inch arms. I got about 3/4".

muscleup said:
PURE...How the hell have you been, and where have you been ???

Hey what's up brotha!! I'm making a come back man. I've been away for some time. You didn't see my other thread? I didn't really get into details but I was dealing with a lot over here so I just kind of separated myself from the world lol

Atomic Punk said:

I did it in Tris, and liked the results. Then I tried it in my Traps(the shots were simple--no problems) and the results were less noticable. I then tried using plain MCT Oil, instead of paying the outrageous prices that Synthol gets, and was disappointed. All in all though, while I was taking it, I like the results in my Tris.

I'll say though, that I didn't have permanent size gains, as some say come with Synthol. I took it for about 2 months for Tris. My upstairs neighbor was on it for much longer(like 6 months), and had WAY better results. He put 2 inches on 20 inch arms. I got about 3/4".

I would like to hear the overall stat changes :)

Last edited:
Atomic Punk said:

Also, what type of synthol did you use?

Yeah, no thanks on the synthol. Just my opinion though.

Top Bottom