Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What SUS 250 cycle be better for first timer?

HungJug

Hi I'am new to the board I might have a dumb question but need help from a pro. Which cycle would do better for me as for a first cycle?

SUS 250
250mg for 10 weeks
week 11 100mg day clomid
week 12 50mg day clomid
week 13 50mg day clomid

OR

SUS 250
Week 1 250mg
week 2 to 5 500mg
week 6 250mg
week 7 100mg clomid
week 8 50mg clomid
week 9 50mg clomid

First of all you should run sust for a min. of 8-10 weeks. You should gain about 15 lbs in 10 weeks w/ sust at 250mg. For much more than that you need to get more sust or stack with something like deca or eq.

Post your weight? How long have u been training for? What do u want to achieve? Ususally for a first cycle u can do 500mg of test or if u prefer sustanon 250mg is enough for a newbie.

clomid should not start on week 11 as you still have Sust in your system. You should start on week 13 and follow the PCT sticky on this board.

mikebzt said:
clomid should not start on week 11 as you still have Sust in your system. You should start on week 13 and follow the PCT sticky on this board.
Good point mikebzt. I totally missed that on his plan.
I would add in some nolva two weeks after your last injection as well. Better safe than sorry when it comes to bitch tits. Run nolva at 40/day for a week and drop down to 20/day for two more weeks.

Top Bottom