Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this is what I have on hand guys, please help me with doses

Elton B

what's up bros so this will be my 3rd cycle, first two were test only, my stats are 5'10, 198pds, 13%bf
I have on hand :
-prop
-npp
-winstrol
-proviron
so I would like some help on doses, if I can run them all together and cycle length, thank you.

what's up bros so this will be my 3rd cycle, first two were test only, my stats are 5'10, 198pds, 13%bf
I have on hand :
-prop
-npp
-winstrol
-proviron
so I would like some help on doses, if I can run them all together and cycle length, thank you.
If you dont know basic things about different compounds like what doses and what works good together you shouldnt be cycling. Do your research. I would be happy to help you if you compose a cycle and ask about it but im not going to do ur work for you. In the end it will help you. You will learn what to be aware of on cycle and what you need to do to fux any issues that arise

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If you dont know basic things about different compounds like what doses and what works good together you shouldnt be cycling. Do your research. I would be happy to help you if you compose a cycle and ask about it but im not going to do ur work for you. In the end it will help you. You will learn what to be aware of on cycle and what you need to do to fux any issues that arise

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ditto..... but, just a few ideas:

test p 100 eod 12 weeks

prov is recommended 3w on 5w off so personally i would save it for the last week or 2 of the 12wk and then extend into 1st or2 wk of pct to help with libido

win.is hepatoxic many go longer, but i would only go 2-6 weeks top.
most do 50 ed. i prefer 25. but im small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everything is at your finger tips, just to go evolutionary.org and read up the articles. I went through a lot of trouble to write detailed articles on every steroid in existance and it is totally FREE to read. if you are too lazy to read then hire a coach who will hand feed you this information.

Here you go .

Test 600 12 weeks
Npp 400 12 weeks
Proviron 100 7 weeks
Last 5 weeks winstrol 50mg proviron 50mg
Boom cycle enjoy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Actually I lied. Just toss the winny if you're not competing. If you wanna half your HDL in 3 days for no reason go ahead. The proviron will do a bit of that as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom