Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys think?

kushkounty

2iu HGH/6months TEST E 500mg-750mgs/3 months

Adding the TEST E in cycle when starting second month of HGH

What do you guys think the absolute best pct would be for this? Also should I run the test a bit higher or stick with it at 500mgs?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using EliteFitness mobile app

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

It would be my first cycle I've been working out for 10 years I'm 26 almost 27 6ft tall weight 215lbs bf around 15% only in my stomach looking to put on more muscle heal up a bit and cut some fat. Should I run the growth a bit higher?

Workout history gym 6 on and 1 off eat around 4-6000 calories a day and pretty clean been doing this forever dont smoke or drink and sauna everyday for 1-2 hours I'm very healthy. I will get my bloods done on both before I start.

Hmmmmmm ok. Well HGH I’m not super versed on. Test load looks good. Have u planned an exit strategy IE PCT???

Top Bottom