Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can i take for insomnia?

taking a drug, to fix a symptom from a drug, to fix a symtom of a drug.. makes no sense to me

you get started on sleeping pills now, you will be on them for the rest of your life.

even non addictive herbs like N2sleep are not to be used for longer than a few weeks.. it even says that on the bottle.

there are many things you can do to avoid insomnia.

1. no caffeine or no caffeine past 1pm
2. reduce stress in your life
3. yoga, hot bath before bed.. relaxation
4. use your bedroom for sleep only, not to read/watch tv or anything else
5. get a decent bed and pillow, sheets, etc.. spend some money you spent most of your life there
6. don't eat too 2 hours before bed.
7. if tren still causes you problems then don't mess with it .. its that simple .. if you cannot sleep than you won't grow and its counter productive

If you do have to take drugs, and a recommend you listen to what was said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ by stevesmi

Benzodiazepines:

Klonpin/Rivotril (Clonazepam)
Xanax (Alprazolam)
Valium (Diazepam)
Ativan (Lorazepam)

or

Z-drugs (non-benzodiazepine hypnotic)

Ambien / Stilnox (Zolpidem)
Imovane / Lunesta (Zopiclone)
Sonata / Starnoc (Zaleplon)

Benzos are highly addictive, even in short term use.
Z-drugs have proven to be addictive over longer courses.

I only provide this information so that if you choose to use meds, you at least can research most of the well known ones on the market.

ZMA
6mg melatonin
inositol

about an hour before ya want to sleep....

nitey nite!

taking a drug, to fix a symptom from a drug, to fix a symtom of a drug.. makes no sense to me

you get started on sleeping pills now, you will be on them for the rest of your life.

even non addictive herbs like N2sleep are not to be used for longer than a few weeks.. it even says that on the bottle.

there are many things you can do to avoid insomnia.

1. no caffeine or no caffeine past 1pm
2. reduce stress in your life
3. yoga, hot bath before bed.. relaxation
4. use your bedroom for sleep only, not to read/watch tv or anything else
5. get a decent bed and pillow, sheets, etc.. spend some money you spent most of your life there
6. don't eat too 2 hours before bed.
7. if tren still causes you problems then don't mess with it .. its that simple .. if you cannot sleep than you won't grow and its counter productive

I agree with this. I listed natural stuff I take that knocks me out, but know people who use xanax (sp?) for sleep on flights or short periods they are stressed or change time zones on trips. GHB is hard to get from a doc these days, but docs I know how use it think its super safe and effective and increases GH potentially as well.

But all Steve said I agree. Light discipline, no cell, laptop, TV an hour before med. Have good mattress, pillows, etc, right temp for sleeping and no noise. Meditation, yoga, progressive relaxation, body scans, etc are great. And everything he says

A long hot shower
Relaxing music
No tv
A nice deep relaxing foam roller session
Zma 1 hr before bed
(carbs with my last meal always help but that's just me)

If you do have to take drugs, and a recommend you listen to what was said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ by stevesmi

Benzodiazepines:

Klonpin/Rivotril (Clonazepam)
Xanax (Alprazolam)
Valium (Diazepam)
Ativan (Lorazepam)

or

Z-drugs (non-benzodiazepine hypnotic)

Ambien / Stilnox (Zolpidem)
Imovane / Lunesta (Zopiclone)
Sonata / Starnoc (Zaleplon)

Benzos are highly addictive, even in short term use.
Z-drugs have proven to be addictive over longer courses.

I only provide this information so that if you choose to use meds, you at least can research most of the well known ones on the market.

i wouldn't recommend klonopin, xanax, valium, ativan, or ambien. because they are all amazing.

and once you experience that shit, it's hard to not want to experience it 24/7.

i wouldn't recommend klonopin, xanax, valium, ativan, or ambien. because they are all amazing.

and once you experience that shit, it's hard to not want to experience it 24/7.

Wtf? Are you ok mentally? We do not recommend script drugs for sleep aids MJ.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Wtf? Are you ok mentally? We do not recommend script drugs for sleep aids MJ.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Ive had post surgery been prescribed ativan and ambien at times, and that is shit Id never want to feel 24-7...made me feel like ass and a brain fog...not good stuff at all. I was told they were addictive but I dont know why you would crave that sort of shitty ass feeling. Same with Xanax, no idea weird why folks want some shitty numbed out foggy feeling...maybe if you are running from facing some life issues.

Ive never smoked pot and rarely drink in my "old age" hah, so I dont jive well with wanting to feel altered mental states from substances.

Besides from what ive read most of those meds although they knock your ass out and help you sleep, Im pretty sure they prevent you from entering the deep sleep stage where all the good stuff happens for you anyhow. Cognitive defragging and processing info, GH and Test release, etc...you need to get into deep stages of sleep for the really good stuff to happen for mental and physical recovery for optimal performance. Drugs impair that. So does booze.

Top Bottom