Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We should use this section

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
nice quote bor, appreciate the feedback holmes... :)
I got skillz. Not sure what happened there. I was just saying that I'm so ready to put my jon boat on the water and drag a watermelon seed lizard through some hydrilla. I'm jonesing bro.

whoa man, thats it i am leaving work early today to go fishing. I know what you mean strongsexybor...I use light tackle in Arkansas when I fish the White river. Trphy Brown and Rainbow trout are abundant. I have about 20 Trophy Catch & Release Pins from the White River in N. Arkansas.

A four lb. German Brown Trout feels like a whale on a light rod and 4-6lb test. I use low visability grn line on Loomis Ultra Light Rods. BIG FUN

bastard! no they wont!! thats it, wait the blue marlin thingy? okay I wont be catching anything that big, but I will be fishing in Lake Ouchita this weekend. I hope I get a 50lb striper, then you will shutup! hmmp!

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
bastard! no they wont!! thats it, wait the blue marlin thingy? okay I wont be catching anything that big, but I will be fishing in Lake Ouchita this weekend. I hope I get a 50lb striper, then you will shutup! hmmp!
That would be awesome, but I probably won't shut up. Try shooting a 30 pound red drum with a bow and arrow. That's the goods.

Top Bottom