Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ways to Lower Natural T Levels

JBRIII

Have to have a test level drawn next week and need to have my level as low as possible. Not on anything now. Anthing I can do to lower it naturally?

Step 1 - Grab some 10W-30
Step 2 - Lock the door
Step 3 - Polish the pewter
Step 4 - Rinse and Repeat, repeat, repeat.

But seriously, a recent study from Penn State Univ. states that along with protein, dietary fat is also directly related to testosterone levels. so cut out some fats and protein for a little while, u might feel like shit but if its only for a few days im sure you'll live. Throw in some cardio and that should do the trick

Reason

Surgical,

Have never used before. Was diagnosed with hypogonadism. Put on 200 mg. T-Enanthate by my Dr., sent to an Endo who took me off the T for 2 months, drew labs, took his sweet time (over a week after the results were in) and I couldn't wait any longer and took another shot. Now he wants more labwork and I'm afraid the shot will artificially inflate my levels. It will be about 3 weeks after ths shot before my labwork.

J.

Damn bro, my doc calls me the next day with my results.

Just tell him the truth, that you took an extra shot. See if he wants to put the test off for a little while. I tell my doc everything, when I took my last shot of test, winny, whatever it may be. When it comes to your health and lab results, just be honest. What's the worst that going to happen? He might bitch and moan, but just deal with it and see what he wants to do.

Top Bottom