Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wait time

time on PLUS PCT = time off... 4 weeks? if its sarms only but NOT steroids bro, thats insane... if you run a 12 week cycle with long esters, then take 2 weeks to let esters clear before pct then run a 4 week pct thats means you had a total of 18 weeks on and so you need 18 off minimum

if you think 4 weeks is long enough to recover from months on gear then i have oceanfront property in Kansas to sell you

it doesn't work like that..

your HPTA is very fragile as it is in today's society. shutting it down and having it recovered takes a lot of patience. bloodwork is key, check my signature for a link for blood work

It's been asked before. It's cycle length plus PCT. So a 12 week cycle = 12+4 so 16 weeks off

This I agree with as a general rule. You can also get blood work to see if you are recovered. The minimum time would be 4 weeks after PCT is finished though because SERMs will still be in your system before that and will skew results.

Time on + PCT = time off.

So if you did a 10 week cycle and 6 week pct, you would want to wait 16 weeks after your PCT before running another cycle.

Top Bottom