Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here

Good read!

I'm gonna start a beastdrol cycle soon; would unleashed/PCT combo post-cycle and HCGenerate/Forged Liver on-cycle be adequate to retain MOST of my gains? I don't have the available cash to be buying everything you have listed.

Fwiw, here's my experience

"I originally prepared a PCT of nolva/Clomid based on what seems to be general practice in the "bro" world. After joing this board, listening to Nelson, and a lengthy pm discussion with needto, I dropped the Clomid, added HCGenerate, Unleashed, and forma to the nolva. My roomate did basically the same cycle as me (he went for a month longer ) and was super condenscending about me using otc products and getting my info off "some message board." He's using a nolva/Clomid PCT.
A few weeks into PCT and he is a fucking mess..just an absolute baby..whining and crying and moody..no Libido...he's also lost over 10 pounds.
I feel great, have an active sex life, haven't lost 1 single pound or any strength. I know i'll probably lose some weight...just hasn't happened yet and I feel great."

That was from a Pm several weeks ago. My Pct was a resounding success. I will certainly include the aformentioned products in all future pcts. I am not a ntbm rep and have zero incentive to say this other than lending my experience to those who are still unsure as to the best way to proceed.

Do you have any studies that have been done on the supplements in these products? seems to me like a massive push to sell these products if I have ever seen one> its hard to know if you can actually trust what people say on here as you dont know if they are getting pay offs or not. I would love to be shown some proof besides 'personal experiences and blood work'. I would love to be proven wrong

Good read!

I'm gonna start a beastdrol cycle soon; would unleashed/PCT combo post-cycle and HCGenerate/Forged Liver on-cycle be adequate to retain MOST of my gains? I don't have the available cash to be buying everything you have listed.
Buy bridge after pct. Seriously! That will save most of your gains if not all of it and give you more! Trust me!

Do you have any studies that have been done on the supplements in these products? seems to me like a massive push to sell these products if I have ever seen one> its hard to know if you can actually trust what people say on here as you dont know if they are getting pay offs or not. I would love to be shown some proof besides 'personal experiences and blood work'. I would love to be proven wrong

I m getting a blood test in about a week or 2 after running a cycle and being surpressed to a 170 t level. Im running hcgenerate, trs, gear (mostly for fun), need2slin (again for fun) and krill oil, multi vit. Annnd I can tell u from first hand experiance this stuff probably saved my life. I mean I was messed up w anx and depression bad. Was on and off various anti anx pills and anti depressants prescribed by docs. Even had been diagnosed w low t and had an endo walk in w a set of "options" to routienly does my ass w test to make me norm. Literally 2 days later I found need2 and he helped me immensly. I cant thank him enough. These product have made me feel soo much better. Today I have NO anxiety.. No depression. And am returning to my old self again. I honestly can say I was to the point tht I didnt thk tht was possible to come back from. I was like tht for 4mths!

I will show you if these product truly work and will post up my befores and afters blood work.

Also my bro in law is doing a helladrol cycle as per need2s word of wisdom. The b4 tests are posted under "helladrol cycle... Before blood work" in the anabolic steroid section. Check it out and follow it. This thread is going to show his b4, right after and after pct bloods. I bet hell make progress in total test levels actually aftef all is said and done because right now (my belief is because he is obease a lil) his test is 140!. Gonna be interesting to see wht happens.

And to top it search my posts I came here not long ago freakin out about wht to do w myself. So u can see I have zero affiliation w them. Although I sell a good bit of there stuff to buddies in similar predicaments.. Annnnnd thet,have tge same storys as I. Its helped us all.

I'm midway through a ten week cycle (first cycle, actually. . .Dbol/Sus) and was going to go "traditional" PCT route but will scrap that and do this. In my shopping cart on NTBM I have: 2 Bottles of HCGenerate, 1 Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo, and 1 Bridge. In a Mr Supps cart, I have 1 Forma-Stanzol (is that the best place to get it?).

Is this gonna do me? Any coupon codes out there?

Some of the stuff is sold out too. How do I overcome that?

I'm midway through a ten week cycle (first cycle, actually. . .Dbol/Sus) and was going to go "traditional" PCT route but will scrap that and do this. In my shopping cart on NTBM I have: 2 Bottles of HCGenerate, 1 Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo, and 1 Bridge. In a Mr Supps cart, I have 1 Forma-Stanzol (is that the best place to get it?).

Is this gonna do me? Any coupon codes out there?

Some of the stuff is sold out too. How do I overcome that?

Just curious, I thought the HcGenerate was out of stock..SJ

BTW, PCT looks good. Mayve throw in some ancient strength creatine and/or Needtoslin, but either way that looks good..SJ

Just curious, I thought the HcGenerate was out of stock..SJ

BTW, PCT looks good. Mayve throw in some ancient strength creatine and/or Needtoslin, but either way that looks good..SJ

GREAT! Actually the HCGenerate IS out of stock. When I called, I was told to just take a double dose of Bridge in it's place. I confirmed this in the threads as well.

I planned on taking creatine and it's funny that you meantioned the Need2Slin; I bought some of that too.:D

I feel like I saved my ass reading this thread. I was waiting for Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG in the mail. After I get it, I'll have to get rid of it. Cool.

Thanks again

Top Bottom