Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding Gynecomastia. Gyno Cure , Estrogens Side Effects, preventing gyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, sorry this may be a little late. So I tried gear for the first time. I did one 2 ml shot of test enth just over a month ago. No PCT. About 4 days ago I decided to just run some straight anavar. About two days ago, bang... Sensitive nips and now I can see a little extra tissue around the nip that's not usually there. Not much, but it's there. Now I've stopped the var and am taking 20mg nolvadex upon waking and at bed time. What more should I do to make sure this goes no further and reverse what's there? I am willing to throw down some cash cause I don't want to take any chances. Should i wait it out with the nolvadex and see where it goes cause it was such a short cycle? Or start an anti e? I also heard that var doesn't aromatize so it might have been something else. I was at 80 mg a day though. Please give me some advise I'm super paranoid. Thanks alot.

Hey, sorry this may be a little late. So I tried gear for the first time. I did one 2 ml shot of test enth just over a month ago. No PCT. About 4 days ago I decided to just run some straight anavar. About two days ago, bang... Sensitive nips and now I can see a little extra tissue around the nip that's not usually there. Not much, but it's there. Now I've stopped the var and am taking 20mg nolvadex upon waking and at bed time. What more should I do to make sure this goes no further and reverse what's there? I am willing to throw down some cash cause I don't want to take any chances. Should i wait it out with the nolvadex and see where it goes cause it was such a short cycle? Or start an anti e? I also heard that var doesn't aromatize so it might have been something else. I was at 80 mg a day though. Please give me some advise I'm super paranoid. Thanks alot.

I got you in a pm my good man. :heart:

mmmm......I think I'll pm needtogetaas and give it a shot. This is something that I lived with since my teens and was very likely made worse with the cycles I did 15+ years ago. Hopefully, I can report back with good news of improvement.

:( Now we don't get to learn!

You could never learn it anyway bro. Each and every single person and how they react, the treatment I give them. Is all different for every one. They may all start out the same way but almost never ends the same.. My treatment methods can take 2 weeks for some and a whole year for others. Anyone willing to so as I ask to the very end will be rid of there gyno though. No matter what kind and no matter how long they have had it for. :biggrin::biggrin: FACT!!

Needtogas
much props for helping people man, hopefully i can get some of that assistance soon as i'm done breast feeding 10 babies with my man milk !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom