Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on trt 9 months... permanent suppression?

run-bkk

was on rx pain meds that killed my test..

been on trt a while now..

not on rx pain meds anymore..

and wondering what's gonna happen when I stop..

I heard of guys on cycle 1yr. and have made comeback to healthy level..

what are your thoughts on .. trt or long cycles.. and suppression...

and no I'm not using hcg.. just 100mg test e4d

Generally speaking, once you are on TRT - it is for the rest of your life.

When you are on steroids for a long period of time, even just a TRT dosage, it is going to be very hard for your natural testosterone production to recover. Eventually it won't and that's why most people on TRT are on TRT for the rest of their lives.

I would think long and hard before getting on TRT. Even if your natural testosterone production recovers after being on TRT for a year, your testosterone levels will never be before as high as they were before you got on TRT.

when you say that you heard.. who was that from?

did they run bloods?

cause I have been moderating forums for a decade and not once has someone proven they had recovered from a year on hormones. what happens is they hop on SERM's which briefly cause a spike in LH and T. then when they stop them they just crash back down. that isn't recovering.

their T levels never come back to where they were before. remember you are getting older too, so there are factors going against you

Depends on individual as well. If you are young and not prone to low test levels - you can recover.

As you age, it gets more and more difficult

Usually, once you go on TRT, you do so for good. This is the reason it is such an important decision to make.

So if you have been on TRT it is possible to recover your natural testosterone production, but the longer you stay on, the harder it is.

I assume that if you went on TRT, you had good reasons for that - did you? Why did you go on TRT in the first place?

The most important factor...how old are you?

You can try running an extensive pct and see if you recover. If not then you just stay on trt.mit really is a lifelong commitment.

Top Bottom