Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT (testosterone replacement theapy)

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
Sportjuicer- yes deca will raise your test levels and scew you homones so you test results will look funny.

Thanks CLOMID!! My doc is trying to get my test numbers to stay level at around 800. One test they were real high the four months later my levels were in the basement. So I guess I can not start another cycle until the doc gets my roller coster ride test levels steady.I am going to suggest 200mg every three weeks.Doc also gave me Androgel,but I heard you really need an Anti-E if you us this and my doc does not think it's needed.

You will probably need an anti-e with any trt.
200mg e3weeks is way to long to go.
try 100mg-250mg every week!
you will probably feel like shit after waiting 3 weeks to the next inject.

GOOD LUCK!
p.s. print out the recipe for success article and bring with you to the doctor.

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
For anyone looking for a lot more reading on the subject of TRT/HRT I have been reading about it at the site below. You may need to register to view it. TON of info and one of the mods (Swale) is a very informative doc who is speaking at this years 4AM convention (all about TRT).

I especially recommend the thread entittled 'A recipe for success'

PM with any questions. :chomp:

TRT BOARD
-ClomidClown
Thanks Clomid! I read the thread you suggested. DAMN!! I have saved the thread and plan on calling my doctor so I can email this to him. Thanks again.

No problem. It really makes the traditional trt method adminstered by doctors who refuse to learn anything new look archaic in comparison.

Good Luck!

So you have to go see the guy? Or do you have to mail in your blood or something?

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
If all you guys want is HRT or just to run bloodwork (baseline,mid-cycle, and post-pct) go to www.allthingsmale.com
The MD's name is Doctor John (aka Swale) and he caters exclusively to AAS users. His prices are reasonable:
TRT therapy: inital charge $200 + $40 every 6 months to analize blood work and adjust your all your medications (test cyp/androgel, anti-e, and hcg)
AAS consult: intial $100 which includes first blood analysis and each additional analysis is $40 (do them anytime you want, ex: when you think your liver values are high ect.)

Hope this helps you guys save some money! I know i have insurance which reimburses me for all these things because i get a medically coded reciept from dr.john and they cover all my trt meds too!

GOOD LUCK!

So you have to go see the guy? Or do you have to mail in your blood or something?

Well, you enroll in the program for test replacement therapy and get a script to have your blood tested and have results faxed from the labratory to the good doctor.

If your outside the US he probably cant perscribe but can at least advise and analyze for you.

So, what can you get from the Doc as far as drugs go....just things like HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex, as well as test, or, are other AAS available?

Well, my old doc does not want to give the prescription for test(inject,unless they do the injections) but gave me STRIANT.It is a 30mg of test daily,small tab that you put between your top lip and gum. It stays in place for twelve hours then you take what's left out and put a new one on the other side.

So, what can you get from the Doc as far as drugs go....just things like HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex, as well as test, or, are other AAS available?
Anyone who provides anything other type of aas aside from test is a crook of a doctor and isnt treating you for trt.

Well, my old doc does not want to give the prescription for test(inject,unless they do the injections) but gave me STRIANT.It is a 30mg of test daily,small tab that you put between your top lip and gum. It stays in place for twelve hours then you take what's left out and put a new one on the other side.
Never heard of that delivery method. It seems less invasive than the pellets they surgically put in your back ever 12 months. However i dont want anything except my teeth in my moth for 12 hours. Why not try androgel?

Thank for the tip CLOMIDCLOWN.

I think I will go test at some place other than my own lame ass HMO Dr.
They are more concerned about getting paid and not getting sued, your health is 3rd at best. And in these times of AAS getting so much bad press...well

There are some clincs around that will serve up T-Therapy and HGH at near lifter levels but they are very pricey.
And I've heard the T creams you are likely to get from the Rx are not really that good because it's short lived in the blood. (that's more of a question) Is anyone here on a legit treatment ? Can you rcommend?

Top Bottom