Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus or HCG??

Damn, i was hoping the tribulus was about the same because it would be real easy for me to get. As far as HCG goes, i'm not sure if i can get some.
Thanks, bro
DJ

Herbals are a waste of money compared to prescription drugs....especially in this case. Since HCG and Tribulus work differently and have different purposes and effects, what were you planning on using them for?

help4john said:
Herbals are a waste of money compared to prescription drugs....especially in this case. Since HCG and Tribulus work differently and have different purposes and effects, what were you planning on using them for?

I'm guessing to recover natural testosterone levels. Tribulus works OK, but HCG comes waaay ahead of tribulus. Do both as the Tribulus might help a bit, but HCG is more important.

Tribulus Terrestris:

In ancient India and Greece, Tribulus Terrestris was used as a physical rejuvenation tonic. It is still widely used as a component of therapy for a number of conditions, especially in China. Tribulus is known to treat conditions affecting the liver and kidney as well as the cardiovascular and immune systems.

The role of Tribulus Terrestris in Easter European folk medicine for muscle strength and sexual potency led to two decades of formal (though secret) government-sponsored studies at the Chemical Pharmaceutical Research Institute in Sofia, Bulgaria culminating in the 1980s with a formula for improving physical and sexual performance. The most noted outcome of this research was the success of the Bulgarian weight lifting team which stunned the world in Olympic competition (I'm guessing the 2000mg EW Test injections and 100mg DBOL ED had nothing to do with this?!).

Tribulus Terrestris is used in various herbal formulas to treat headaches, eye problems such as itching, conjunctivitis and weak vision, and nervousness. It is also used to treat high blood pressure and rib pain.

Tribulus Terrestris contains three groups of active phytochemicals:

• Dioscin, protodioscin, diosgenin and similar. These substances have effect on sexual performance and may treat various sexual disorders, they regulate sexual energy level and strength by increasing the percentage of free testosterone level for men and they effect pregnenolone, progesterone and estrogen. The hormone balancing effects of Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris for women makes this herb suitable for premenstrual syndrome and menopausal syndrome.
• Sterols like betasitosterols or stigma. These substances protect the prostate from swelling and in combination with the X steroidal saponins, protect the prostate from cancer.
• Proprietary steroidal saponins currently referred to as X steroidal saponins. These X steroidal saponins effect the complete immune system. They have been demonstrated to possess anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects. Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris may be used internally and externally to treat herpes, and virus infections such as influenza and the common cold.

Tribestan is good. It takes 2000 lbs of Tribulus Terrestris to make just 40 lbs of Tribestan. http://bodybuilding.com/store/soph/trib.html
How does Tribestan work?
Tribestan causes the body to release luteinizing hormone, which sends a signal to the testes to produce more testosterone. It also prevents the body from recognizing that it is producing higher than normal levels. This is a critical factor why Tribestan works so well.

Usually when testosterone production is e elevated above the normal range, the body will recognize that and the release of luteinizing hormone will be diminished. But Tribestan blocks the message to reduce testosterone production and makes the body think that test levels are still low so that more luteinizing hormone is released.

Top Bottom