Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone and Winstrol..

allen6860

Hey I've been lifting for a couple years and I keep a well balanced diet and im interesting in shredding up my mass for the summer...I am interested in taking 100mg/ml trenbolone and 100 mg/ml winstrol injectables. I just want some advice on how I should inject both steroids. Do you think 1 cc of Winstrol in one syringe and then 1 cc in another syringe every 2 days would be good for my cycle? I hear its bad to mix the two in the same syringe .. I was 185 and i cut down to 172 right now and i want that extra edge in my diet.

Please give me any kind of advice..

Thanks

Last edited:
The only thing i ever I took were winstrol pills at 50mg/day last summer for about 5 weeks and got good results but i want to get a more harder and shredded look with trenbolone this cycle.

test prop 100mg, tren ace 75mg every other day

winstrol 50mg every day

I would get the winstrol pills due to the injection frequency that will suck.

If you could get a blend combo of the prop and tren, that would reduce the amount of oil injected in your body.

I am on this cycle and im cutting quite nicely. iv lost 12 pounds in the past week and im fealling thinnner than ever.

allen6860 said:
Hey I've been lifting for a couple years and I keep a well balanced diet and im interesting in shredding up my mass for the summer...I am interested in taking 100mg/ml trenbolone and 100 mg/ml winstrol injectables. I just want some advice on how I should inject both steroids. Do you think 1 cc of Winstrol in one syringe and then 1 cc in another syringe every 2 days would be good for my cycle? I hear its bad to mix the two in the same syringe .. I was 185 and i cut down to 172 right now and i want that extra edge in my diet.

Please give me any kind of advice..

Thanks
mixxing tren and winny in the same pin????? i was think about trying this because sticking my self two times a day is getting old realy old anyone every try it

otsjacked said:
mixxing tren and winny in the same pin????? i was think about trying this because sticking my self two times a day is getting old realy old anyone every try it

gonna get arguments from both sides of the fence on this topic bud, i have done it successfully and without incident for the duration of an 8 weeker HOWEVER thats not to say you wont have any complications...

i wish i could have answered it better for you bud but at least i gave you that have tried it and would do it again if i decided to run those compounds....goodluck to you :)

Yep you can mix winny and tren in the same syringe; i do it all the time with no side effects.

It's better to take Tren Ace ED instead of EOD to keep the blood levels stable so no side effects

Top Bottom